This is owned by Lionel Richie

lou

wondered this as well.

seen a few t-shirts too with 'this t-shirt belongs to lionel richie' I didn't get it either :confused:

Ray Winstone
Probably some w*nker students trying to be just that little bit more zany.

Wrong.

End of.

Ray Winstone
Due to forum rules this debate may no longer continue

Thank you and goodnight.

According to a sticker on it, a filing cabinet in my office 'belongs to Lionel Ritchie' and has done since this time last year. Due to the nature of my work I see a fair number of people who are in the midst of episodes of mental illness, sometimes quite altered, suffering from audio and/or visual hallucinations, schizophrenia, delusions etc.

Last week a very agitated service user got more than a little upset when he saw that the filing cabinet belonged to Lionel Ritchie. His rant at me went along the lines of;

"This belongs to Lionel Ritchie? WTF does that mean? Why have you got it? Did you steal it? Are you a thief? Is Lionel Ritchie here? I don't f****in trust you, you're at it...."

And so on.

During which I tried to calm him down and explain that it was just a stupid publicity stunt for a fringe show and that it didn't mean anything and please sit down and calm down, I'm trying to call the Royal Ed for you....

I removed the sticker shortly after.

Archived