Winning at the fixed odds at weekend ?

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

hello fellow jambos, well lets be having your predictions of wisdom over the weekend, as in a fooball treble ? hamilton are winning just now . birmingham down south.and even livingston with roddie mckenzie seems a reasonable treble.? gives some trebles , to compare please .......... cheers and remember the bestlija ....... is yet to come .........:Hearts Man spotrun:

mirsad_beslija

WELL OBVIOUSLY no body has an opinionabout scores with other teams not suprising considering yor all hearts so called fans eh

mirsad_beslija

see you all in the tynecastle arms ater the game after my treble comes a cropper the ....bestlija is yet to ..... come :Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

Captain Lithuania
WELL OBVIOUSLY no body has an opinionabout scores with other teams not suprising considering yor all hearts so called fans eh

Weesht you

mirsad_beslija

good supporter son thaks 4 that .... appreciated mate ..... the best is yet to come ......:Hearts Man spotrun:

good supporter son thaks 4 that .... appreciated mate ..... the best is yet to come ......:Hearts Man spotrun:

have no idea what your on about, but if you want a good treble take a look at http://www.bustthebookmaker.com

i use that to decide my accumulator bets.

Archived