New first-team goalkeeping coach(merged)

zdrastvway

Oh good....I was hoping HE was going to be appointed:(

Tell us now Csaba that he was your choice, although I still probably won't believe you...

rudi must stay

no real suprise it's the old Kaunas goalkeeper coach. Atleast we have someone coaching the goalies now though :)

Guest JamboRobbo
kaunas mafia ? :)

I'm just wondering how long it'll take the Kaunus goalie coach to decide that Kello is the new number one.....2 days, or 9?

rudi must stay
Crackin signin!! Maybe he'll be able to show all the keepers how good he coached Kurskis!

he could be have been the best goalkeeper coach in the world and he still wouldn't have made Kurskis a good keeper

Dr. Bapswent

So he's fully badged up, with experience.

Must be a conspiracy and a terrible appointment.

If he appoints Kello, an international experienced keeper as Number 1, and a lad he most probably knows over a young developing keeper, it must also signal a conspiracy that the Kaunas mafia are well in charge.

None of that would make sense.

Commander Harris

seems like a good appointment. Glad we've got someone with the appropriate qualifications in so quickly. :)

:duck:

Guest JamboRobbo
seems like a good appointment. Glad we've got someone with the appropriate qualifications in so quickly. :)

Indeed. Do you think he maybe had a say in Kello coming over, meaing Vlad didn't make the decision himself?

Dr. Bapswent

Shhh

Dont be silly, its a conspiracy dont you know.

His badges are just a ruse....to fool the fans.

Guest jambomickey

arturas ramoska appointed new goalkeeper coach! and you guessed it he ex kaunas player and goalkeeping coach, doubt very much this is csabas choice

Dr. Bapswent
Indeed. Do you think he maybe had a say in Kello coming over, meaing Vlad didn't make the decision himself?

Dont you mean Csaba?

Commander Harris

I thought Csaba said Kello was his decision?

I'd like to think that

1. Kello was Csaba's choice

2. Csaba wasn't sure of Banks being experienced enough

3. Vlad offered this boy to Csaba or Csaba asked Vlad for a more experienced coach.

I hope this is the case, I'm not confident of it being the case and it's actually starting to get fairly worrying now.

Dr. Bapswent
So you reckon this boy had no input whatsoever then?

CH, Sorry for seeming to answer on your behalf...feel free to rubbish what I say.

Thats not what he said is it.

He may have had input...but Csaba says he had the final say.

Thats very different from this guy, or Vlad, or anyone else making the decisions.

Commander Harris
CH, Sorry for seeming to answer on your behalf...feel free to rubbish what I say.

Thats very different from this guy, or Vlad, or anyone else making the decisions.

indeed.

Guest JamboRobbo
I'd like to think that

1. Kello was Csaba's choice

2. Csaba wasn't sure of Banks being experienced enough

3. Vlad offered this boy to Csaba or Csaba asked Vlad for a more experienced coach.

I hope this is the case, I'm not confident of it being the case and it's actually starting to get fairly worrying now.

I'd like to think that is the case, but I think it's more a case of the same old same old. Hence why I was able to say last week, how long till the Kaunus goalie coach arrives, and be proven correct not long after.

Guest JamboRobbo

I'm just trying to clarify if the boy who brought us Kurskis, is the boy who's just arrived as our goalie coach........

Dr. Bapswent
I'd like to think that is the case, but I think it's more a case of the same old same old. Hence why I was able to say last week, how long till the Kaunus goalie coach arrives, and be proven correct not long after.

mystic-meg-horoscop_384331a.jpg

Chad Sexington
I'm just trying to clarify if the boy who brought us Kurskis, is the boy who's just arrived as our goalie coach........

Oh FFS!!!

Could someone wake me up at 3pm on Saturday?

:sad:

rudi must stay

well course he was going to be goalie coach. We just signed a keeper from Kaunas who obviously when asked is going to recommend his former coach, who conveniently we can get easily because of the connection between the two clubs

Guest JamboRobbo
Oh FFS!!!

Could someone wake me up at 3pm on Saturday?

but you'll miss the kick off *

*unless you live in Tynecastle.

With Knobberoffski gone Vlad clearly needed another snake in the camp.

Odds on this gadge being interim head coach at some point this season?

All japing aside, he is obviously a better coach than Banks, so welcome to our madhouse Arturas

well course he was going to be goalie coach. We just signed a keeper from Kaunas who obviously when asked is going to recommend his former coach, who conveniently we can get easily because of the connection between the two clubs

God, it's like a never-ending nightmare. Any minute now there'll be someone along to extol the benefits of the pyramid.

Chad Sexington
but you'll miss the kick off *

*unless you live in Tynecastle.

Thanks pedant.

No wonder you're so popular.

:P

God, it's like a never-ending nightmare. Any minute now there'll be someone along to extol the benefits of the pyramid.

Presumably Csaba chose Arturas as coach as a consequence of Kello's performances at Ibrox. On the basis that those performances were enough to offer him a deal, it can only have been presumed his coach was also da man?

Presumably Csaba chose Arturas as coach as a consequence of Kello's performances at Ibrox. On the basis that those performances were enough to offer him a deal, it can only have been presumed his coach was also da man?

I'm not presuming that Csaba chose either the goalie or the coach. That's a leap of faith I'm not yet ready to make - I'll give it a season or so.

Sorry if you're actually being sarcy and I'm just too punch-drunk to see it.

loveofthegame

I got it incredibly tight on another thread for posting 2 predictions and on my take on events (albeit i went into a bit of a rant).

There's 1 prediction- Banksy replaced with the Kaunas boy. Oh dear oh dear oh dear, will Vlad never learn.

I'm not presuming that Csaba chose either the goalie or the coach. That's a leap of faith I'm not yet ready to make - I'll give it a season or so.

Sorry if you're actually being sarcy and I'm just too punch-drunk to see it.

Not sure about sarcasm.

Just cant see any other basis upon which Csaba made this decision.

Banks was demoted at the weekend

Not sure how many intereviews could have taken place in 3 and a half days?

The consensus being that Goalie coach was too important for a novice journeyman such as Banks to get the gig, and that Csaba was behind this decision also.

This being the case, for an important position, there should be interviews?

If there are no interviews, Csaba in making this decision, would appear to have only Kello's performances to judge Arturas upon.

Unless there have interviews ongoing behind the scenes in advance of Banks demotion.....and Arturas was the best candidate of those interviewed.

This we do not know

I got it incredibly tight on another thread for posting 2 predictions and on my take on events (albeit i went into a bit of a rant).

There's 1 prediction- Banksy replaced with the Kaunas boy. Oh dear oh dear oh dear, will Vlad never learn.

Dont worry mate

Getting it tight means you are usually talking a great deal of sense :rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Does he speak English? That might have an effect on Jamie mcDonald's development. Anyone know?

Not sure about sarcasm.

Just cant see any other basis upon which Csaba made this decision.

Banks was demoted at the weekend

Not sure how many intereviews could have taken place in 3 and a half days?

The consensus being that Goalie coach was too important for a novice journeyman such as Banks to get the gig, and that Csaba was behind this decision also.

This being the case, for an important position, there should be interviews?

If there are no interviews, Csaba in making this decision, would appear to have only Kello's performances to judge Arturas upon.

Unless there have interviews ongoing behind the scenes in advance of Banks demotion.....and Arturas was the best candidate of those interviewed.

This we do not know

Given that I thought Csaba needed to know every detail of anyone he brought to the club, and taking into account the last three seasons, the "Banks is a traitor and you will now take the keeper and goalkeeping coach I instruct you to" seems far more likely to me.

Archived