Must we paint box junctions absolutely ****ing everywhere?

Craigieboy

Why is it that when people don't actually see a box junction they go bumper to bumper, blocking junctions to everyone else travelling in the other direction?

I mean, is it really that ****ing difficult to work out that someone may actually want to turn into the street & therefore politely leave a gap?

Even worse, what if emergency vehicles needed in and the traffic was gridlocked & some silly **** has blocked their entry?

And to top it all, it is ALWAYS women who do it.

Better drivers my arse!

I P Knightley
Why is it that when people don't actually see a box junction they go bumper to bumper, blocking junctions to everyone else travelling in the other direction?

I mean, is it really that ****ing difficult to work out that someone may actually want to turn into the street & therefore politely leave a gap?

Even worse, what if emergency vehicles needed in and the traffic was gridlocked & some silly **** has blocked their entry?

Better drivers my arse!

Not down these parts it's not. Van drivers, car drivers, bus drivers (esp. bendyfakkinbuses), taxi drivers; male and female; they all do it.

A gripe of mine. Not quite up there with lane discipline but still gets on my tits. The rules should be the same at all junctions regardless of yellow paint: "Don't go into a junction unless you can see a clear exit."

And emergency services vehicles?? Do you think anyone driving on the roads knows what to do when they hear a siren? That's assuming they hear the siren over the cranked up hi-fi... I see all sorts of reaction from 'none' all the way up to 'pure panic and hammer on the anchors causing ripple effects in the traffic behind.'

honestly! folk shouldn't be allowed on the road unless I say so!!

Taxi drivers get on my tits. Total ***** when it comes to driving whether it's stopping in dangerous places, u-turns, pushing out in front of you, undertaking, ignoring zebra crossings etc. And it seems to be universal. How these feckers never get done for dangerous driving I'll never know.

I P Knightley
Taxi drivers get on my tits. Total ***** when it comes to driving whether it's stopping in dangerous places, u-turns, pushing out in front of you, undertaking, ignoring zebra crossings etc. And it seems to be universal. How these feckers never get done for dangerous driving I'll never know.

One of those knobs drove straight through a red light beside me this evening. I was stopped at the head of the right hand lane; him in the left. There was a gap in the traffic going across us and he just sidled out into it. W4nk3r.

Stewart MacD
N

"Don't go into a junction unless you can see a clear exit."

!!

Isn't that the law anyway? I thought it was just stupid, car-loving Aussies that did this all the time, given that they seem to think laws are for disobeying (and not just road rules).

Better drivers my arse!

It's a big gripe of mine as well, but come on, it's not only us ladies that do it:p

Archived