Premier League Darts

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

Is finally coming to Edinburgh, Ingliston Thursday 12th February

Tickets go on sale Sept 8th - Not sure of prices as yet

Will defo be trying to get tickets for this...always looks like a great night

Do do do do dooo Do do do do dooo

Ive been to Newcastle for them in the last 2 years, great trip it has to be said! My mate ordered the tickets, pretty sure you get them on Ticketmaster, something like ?27 each, well worth it tho!

Will be heading off the the Lakeside for 3 days for the 3rd year running but heard bad reports about PDC so cant really be ersed going.

Will be heading off the the Lakeside for 3 days for the 3rd year running but heard bad reports about PDC so cant really be ersed going.

The quality of the PDC is much higher than the BDO.

The two times ive been to see the PDC have been superb.

That being said i wouldnt turn down tickets to the lakeside either.

The quality of the PDC is much higher than the BDO.

The two times ive been to see the PDC have been superb.

That being said i wouldnt turn down tickets to the lakeside either.

Never said the quality was better or worse but heard the atmosphere etc of the pdc isnt the warmest compared to the LS, which for me is the main reason for going, 3 days of darts and all day sessions = carnage. happy days.

Also never any reports of bother which I've heard cant be said about the pdc.

Never said the quality was better or worse but heard the atmosphere etc of the pdc isnt the warmest compared to the LS, which for me is the main reason for going, 3 days of darts and all day sessions = carnage. happy days.

Also never any reports of bother which I've heard cant be said about the pdc.

I have to admit the atmosphere at the PDC is very rowdy but i enjoy that, its like being in amongst a football crowd with the chanting and shouting.

As i said though i wouldnt turn down tickets for the lakeside either.

Im actually quite jealous.

jamboian2006
Ive been to Newcastle for them in the last 2 years, great trip it has to be said! My mate ordered the tickets, pretty sure you get them on Ticketmaster, something like ?27 each, well worth it tho!

Think is is ?20 for raised seating and ?30 for floor tickets for Ingilston according to planetdarts

I have to admit the atmosphere at the PDC is very rowdy but i enjoy that, its like being in amongst a football crowd with the chanting and shouting.

As i said though i wouldnt turn down tickets for the lakeside either.

Im actually quite jealous.

You might still be able to get an application in for tickets (?15 per day for early rounds iirc). We're pretty much guaranteed them due to going each year as they prioritise for regulars... which adds to the atmosphere as you see the same people each year.

Hotels are reasonably priced too and the pints are muchos cheap.

The lakeside is rowdy but all just jest and good humor where I've heard some folks say the pcd crowd can get a bit carried away.

Cant wait.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Brilliant. Will definitely be going. Although I do love the trip to Glasgow to see it too.

Me too. One of the few occassions that I actually enjoy going through to the weeg.

Sexton Hardcastle

Whats the set up liek at the highland Center? Ive seen the SECC one. Will there be tables or is it jsut standing on the floor? how many does the edinburgh venue hold? On the whole, would you reckon better to get tickets for edinburgh or glasgow?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Whats the set up liek at the highland Center? Ive seen the SECC one. Will there be tables or is it jsut standing on the floor? how many does the edinburgh venue hold? On the whole, would you reckon better to get tickets for edinburgh or glasgow?

I really like the set up in Glasgow. Hopefully, the Edinburgh set up is similar but like yourself I have no idea what the Highland Center is like.

Sexton Hardcastle

The website says it can hold 12,000 for concerts. So i guess there will be a good 6,000 for the darts? How many tickets are there for Glasgow on the tables? Really want a table seat as the banter and the pints would be flowing.

• 3 weeks later...
Is finally coming to Edinburgh, Ingliston Thursday 12th February

Tickets go on sale Sept 8th - Not sure of prices as yet

Will defo be trying to get tickets for this...always looks like a great night

Do do do do dooo Do do do do dooo

Er, seems you got your dates wrong since folk were buying these last week.

I know its my own fault for believing the date some slavering erse put on KB but Edinburgh's date isn't on Ticketmaster so it looks like I've missed out here.

Cheers Hud(dy)

Sexton Hardcastle

They were on sale the 1st sept to subscribed dartstv members - me and some others on here iv read of. The public sale was yesterday as far as im aware. So School boy error on your account for not checking things out im afraid.

Going for about 100 a pop on ebay for floor seats. 6 x ?100 = ???

They were on sale the 1st sept to subscribed dartstv members - me and some others on here iv read of. The public sale was yesterday as far as im aware. So School boy error on your account for not checking things out im afraid.

Jeezus thats an easy one. 600. ;)

Forget ingleston... get down to the lakeside.

Sexton Hardcastle

Thanks for that. I was lost.

How did you go about getting tickets for down there? Always wanted to go but could imagine tickets being hard to come by? Could also imagine it being an expensive weekend?

I accepted responsibility in my post but this was the only thread I read about it and there's no info on here about last week's sale.

C'est la vie, it's no the end of the world (that's tomorrow when they recreate the big bang!)

Thanks for that. I was lost.

How did you go about getting tickets for down there? Always wanted to go but could imagine tickets being hard to come by? Could also imagine it being an expensive weekend?

You have to apply and they ballot the tickets but we were successfull first time round and once your in once you get priority. We also dont go for the weekend, mid weeks best as there are more games each night which = more betting opppertunities and more players milling about.

Its not too expensive.. ?15 each night for your darts tickets and if your sharing a room about ?40 a night for the rooms. Beers cheap enuff when down there.

During the day its class as you just sit about in the bars drinking with all the other nutters who have made the journey.

By far the best sporting event I've been to outside winning the cup.

Sexton Hardcastle
I accepted responsibility in my post but this was the only thread I read about it and there's no info on here about last week's sale.

C'est la vie, it's no the end of the world (that's tomorrow when they recreate the big bang!)

There was a thrad i and then someone else started saying we had just bought tickets. Mayeb you didnt catch it. try the sales line just incase there is tickets still going. worth a try i guess.

February 12 Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh 0871 231 0831

April 2 S.E.C.C. Glasgow 0870 040 4000

Sexton Hardcastle
You have to apply and they ballot the tickets but we were successfull first time round and once your in once you get priority. We also dont go for the weekend, mid weeks best as there are more games each night which = more betting opppertunities and more players milling about.

Its not too expensive.. ?15 each night for your darts tickets and if your sharing a room about ?40 a night for the rooms. Beers cheap enuff when down there.

During the day its class as you just sit about in the bars drinking with all the other nutters who have made the journey.

By far the best sporting event I've been to outside winning the cup.

Soudns pretty decent. Take it its all sold out etc for the next one? If you have/ever come into some spares im sure id be intrested in them.

Do you not fancy sleeping outside in hotel bushes anymore? Or was rotterdam a one off?;)

Soudns pretty decent. Take it its all sold out etc for the next one? If you have/ever come into some spares im sure id be intrested in them.

Do you not fancy sleeping outside in hotel bushes anymore? Or was rotterdam a one off?;)

haha that was a one off... my mate did fall asleep twice standing in a bar after the last day.

You should just apply @ http://www.darts.lakesidesurrey.co.uk/tickets/tickets_2009.php

Sexton Hardcastle

Of course it was!

Rite, thanks for that. When do you hear if you get the tickets. Just if i send it away this week il obv need to make sure i have funds in my account.

Of course it was!

Rite, thanks for that. When do you hear if you get the tickets. Just if i send it away this week il obv need to make sure i have funds in my account.

Round about october. Cheap flight down to Gatwick then train to Camberly.

Sexton Hardcastle

think il send it off and apply for the tues-wed. The derbys on the 3rd i think then i go back to work on the 5th. Cant see work letting me have an extra 2 days off after 2 weeks for xmas. Worth a shout i guess.

How much did you pay for flights etc...?

?200 pp should cover tickets/accom/flights yea?

think il send it off and apply for the tues-wed. The derbys on the 3rd i think then i go back to work on the 5th. Cant see work letting me have an extra 2 days off after 2 weeks for xmas. Worth a shout i guess.

How much did you pay for flights etc...?

?200 pp should cover tickets/accom/flights yea?

Should be, I'm down mon tue and wed and think I'm paying about ?120 (hotel) + ?48 (tickets)

Booking my flights end of thsi month (we'll hopefully have our confirmation of tickets by then.) Good thing about the LS is everyone gets a table.

Sexton Hardcastle

Yea all tables sounds the dogs. Glad we got them for PDC. Hopefully find one or 2 mates to come but its exam week at tax dodgers are us (uni). Will let you ken how i get on. Other than that santa could bring me the all inc deal for xmas (if hes reading).

Yea all tables sounds the dogs. Glad we got them for PDC. Hopefully find one or 2 mates to come but its exam week at tax dodgers are us (uni). Will let you ken how i get on. Other than that santa could bring me the all inc deal for xmas (if hes reading).

I've partied hard in Ibiza, Thailand etc for days on end but still reckon a week of the darts down their would be a struggle. After 4 days of no soft drinks and little to eat you come back ruined.

Sexton Hardcastle

Sounds similar to TITP. Minus the smelly hippys and sleeping in a manky tent. will sned this slip off and see what happens come oct time. cheers for the help.

Carl Spackler

Just phoned. Royal Highland Centre on the 12th of Feb tables sold out. Tiered seating only left.

If yer no fast yer last!

Archived