Celtic game to be postponed

Mr Loverman

Ron Burgundy

I,m sure he's made enough out of the game to retire comfortably and at 36 it's not as if his career has been cut that short.

He is one hell of an ugly MOFO.:eek:

BBC is reporting that the Celtic v Falkirk game is to be postponed as a mark of respect as Alan Stubbs has been forced to retire from football owing to a serious knee injury.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/7571823.stm

Always liked,or should I say admired from a distance,big Stubbs.I like my defenders "no-nonsense" and he fitted the bill.As someone else has said,at 36 he has had a good career.

Postponing a game because some has had to retire is a joke. Fair enough if he died!!

shaun.lawson

Does anyone even bother to read links on here?

Nice windup though, OP! :)

I thought it may have been mentioned it in the audio clip. At work just now and the PC's dont have speakers in them.

Whats the point of a wind-up like that. Complete (.)

Chris Benoit

seams like me and you were the only ones to get it shaun :P

Why thank you kind Sir! ;)

I thought it may have been mentioned it in the audio clip. At work just now and the PC's dont have speakers in them.

Whats the point of a wind-up like that. Complete (.)

Don't be too hard on yourself, I don't think your a complete (.) :)

Always liked,or should I say admired from a distance,big Stubbs.I like my defenders "no-nonsense" and he fitted the bill.As someone else has said,at 36 he has had a good career.

LOL that has such a gay biker undertone...

Jam Tarts 1874

"He overcame testicular cancer twice", does that mean he overcame it once when he had one nad sliced off then overcame it twice when he had the remaining nad ripped away?

LOL that has such a gay biker undertone...

****** hell!Now that I read it back.:eek:

I think I better get the old psyche checked out.Then again,I never brought it up.;)

Stubbs was always on the floor crying about getting fouled. Pansy.

Seymour M Hersh

Heck you wouldn't put it past that lot to do something like that. I suspect there will definitely be an offer of a testimonial game at Goodion so the low life can have an away-day in England.

Does anyone remember when Stubbs left sellik to join the toffees? He was pictured with (can't which manager at the time) the manager and an everton shirt with always a blue on it. Sellik fans were going mental in the papers and on talk shows. But they're not bigots there.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
36 years old and forced to retire from football - I'm absolutely devestated for the guy.

Lol. State funeral

36 years old and forced to retire from football - I'm absolutely devestated for the guy.

aye, shall we postpone the hearts game as a mark of respect for steve banks, after he was effectively forced to retire?

Boaby Prentice

Could be postponed due to the lack of a referee who will/won't make a penalty decission on behalf of Celtic!!!!! ;)

It might actually be true about Celtic asking for their game to be postponed after all

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/21/football.bradyhospital

Former manager in hospital, nothing life threatening, just a bit unwell - but surely all the Celtic players won't be able to play to the best of their ability because of this news?

Was this the Sellick manager who signed players that he was the agent for at the time ?

The only thing Sellick are likely to do is build him a funeral pyre.

Peter Olivers Army

It shows how cynical I've become of those lowlifes because for a brief moment I was quite prepared to believe it.

Those turds would call off a game if Boruc's pants were dyed blue in the wash!

It shows how cynical I've become of those lowlifes because for a brief moment I was quite prepared to believe it.

Those turds would call off a game if Boruc's pants were dyed blue in the wash!

In the wash? Its Celtic we're talking about:p

:hobofish:

That was one of the easiest 'outings' of a hobo I've seen.

You could have tried a bit harder to hide it.

Chin up son.

That was one of the easiest 'outings' of a hobo I've seen.

You could have tried a bit harder to hide it.

Chin up son.

:hobofish: :107years:Now beat it weirdo

Bomber Harris
"He overcame testicular cancer twice", does that mean he overcame it once when he had one nad sliced off then overcame it twice when he had the remaining nad ripped away?

just like Irvine Jambo

Archived