"Cash Gate" for Dundee United Game

Dboy

I see that Dundee Utd are not offering advance tickets for the game at Tannadice on 27th September so at last when a poster asks "Will there be a cash gate?", the reply can be yes. I for one am glad that I don't have to go through the "will I or wont I be charged an admin fee" when I have to buy tickets from HMFC.

(mind you I have bad memories of getting into Tannadice at half time once when having to queue to get in!) :P

I see that Dundee Utd are not offering advance tickets for the game at Tannadice on 27th September so at last when a poster asks "Will there be a cash gate?", the reply can be yes. I for one am glad that I don't have to go through the "will I or wont I be charged an admin fee" when I have to buy tickets from HMFC.

(mind you I have bad memories of getting into Tannadice at half time once when having to queue to get in!) :P

Midweek game when we one one nil ??? when they finally opened up the shed for us, it was a shambles !!!!!

Wonder what they will say when they ask for ?25 at the gate and I give them ?23.75 and tell them I'm keeping 5% as an admin charge for the inconvenience of sorting out my ticket.

Archived