NIKE ID

Gershwin

The ad that's probably at the top of your page

Cool as feck. Trainers are a bit pricey but it's good fun all the same.

The ad that's probably at the top of your page

Cool as feck. Trainers are a bit pricey but it's good fun all the same.

Oh no, not another trainers thread ;)

My credit card is in meltdown from the last one! :eek:

All the same cool shoes.

I'm off to chicago next week and I can see myself going trainer mad. I've even got the moontang suitcase coming.

Ibrahim Tall

The original designs are pretty bad, the running shoes look pretty smart after you've edited them a bit though.

I P Knightley

Footjoy do something similar with golf shoes.

They strike me the same as having personalised number plates on your car: the only person who will care is the owner.

If you go to the site you choose the type of shoes you want to "ID"...Air Max 1 look good.

The only half-decent Nike was the Cortez.

Trainers need three stripes and a trefoil to really look good.

The People's Chimp

I saw a pair of Nike Air BUCKFAST from Nike ID once.

and re: no one else caring other than the owner, I think trainers are a bit different to personalised numberplates. It's cool to have a super rare pair of classics and nice to have a pair of completely original trainers that you've designed.

A mate of mine has a pair of trainers that called and I swear this is true he bought them in Las Vegas.

Nike Air "Stab":eek::eek:

I P Knightley
and re: no one else caring other than the owner, I think trainers are a bit different to personalised numberplates. It's cool to have a super rare pair of classics and nice to have a pair of completely original trainers that you've designed.

Most folk who know me would confirm that I'm not exactly a clothes horse so I daren't comment on what's cool or what's not.

The big question is, of course, whether they will help you get your hole. If the answer's "yes" then they're worth every penny.

I'm rarely either impressed or offended by someone simply because of what they're wearing so I see no need to spend more money than necessary for a pair of shoes which, lets face it, will be asked to contain my big, smelly feet.

Everybody loves Baz
A mate of mine has a pair of trainers that called and I swear this is true he bought them in Las Vegas.

Nike Air "Stab":eek::eek:

I had a pair of Air Stab about 20 years ago, they had point like thingys covering the air bubble iirc ?

Archived