Gordon Smart - The Sun (Bizarre Column)

Adi Dassler

Anybody know anything about this boy?

I quite like his column.

Something he wrote a few weeks back about meeting Eddie Grant has been bothering me though. Smart commented on how he was a big hit during half times at Easter Road and how the lads "back in Edinburgh at the football" would be jealous he'd met him.

So we've established he's a Hibby.

Is he from Edinburgh? Is he a proper Hibs fan who actually goes to the match?

Or just another middle class knob trying to colour his working class credentials by namechecking "the lads" at football?

Have read bizarre a bit but its mostly to look at pics of the relevant pop fan_ny of the day. These music\gossip columnists tend to be fuds who just edit it rather than write any of it.

Joe Mott tho, theres a frickin erse. Anyone read any of Charlie Brookers column in the Guardian? His piece on Joe Mott was one of the funniest columns ive ever read.

Anybody know anything about this boy?

I quite like his column.

Something he wrote a few weeks back about meeting Eddie Grant has been bothering me though. Smart commented on how he was a big hit during half times at Easter Road and how the lads "back in Edinburgh at the football" would be jealous he'd met him.

So we've established he's a Hibby.

Is he from Edinburgh? Is he a proper Hibs fan who actually goes to the match?

Or just another middle class knob trying to colour his working class credentials by namechecking "the lads" at football?

Not sure if he's from the capital Dassler but he is definately Scottish, he's dropped that into his column on more than one occasion.

Not sure if he's from the capital Dassler but he is definately Scottish, he's dropped that into his column on more than one occasion.

If this really is his myspace page then he'd appear to be a hibby and hence a complete ******...

Music: ... The Proclaimers ya radge.

Heroes: ... Franck Sauzee

Who I'd like to meet: Irvine Welsh, Barry Lavety and Joe Tortolano.

Nowhere near as cool as being the most successful Scotsperson in Olympic history, oh, that and being the best in the world at his sport.

Nowhere near as cool as being the most successful Scotsperson in Olympic history, oh, that and being the best in the world at his sport.

I thought you meant Clum until i realised he's not at the olympics.

The People's Chimp
If this really is his myspace page then he'd appear to be a hibby and hence a complete ******...

Music: ... The Proclaimers ya radge.

Heroes: ... Franck Sauzee

Who I'd like to meet: Irvine Welsh, Barry Lavety and Joe Tortolano.

what an utter tramp.

what an utter tramp.

A match made in heaven.

He deserves to have them as his team, and they deserve him.

Despite his allegiances he actually seems like a decent lad if i'm being honest.

I'll probably get sine died for that.

At least he's not used the get out clause of supporting Rangers or Celtic, cannae be many Hibees in Kinross.

In saying that, "Proclaimers ya radge" makes the above points completely moot and of course outs the boy as a complete ******.

:D

He,s just some smug trumpet who likes to talk up

his street cred.........

Just another wannabee chocolate wee team punter.

Archived