which paper will pay Glitter ?

12XU

maybe not PC.....but somewhere - some paper will pay for a story ?

Sun

NOW

Mirror

Mail

Star

or ?????

or TV

GMTV

SKY

etc etc

it will happen...maybe not tomorrow....but it will

Id like to see how he can possibly spin it so it becomes a `tragic? tale of how he was himself abused and thats why he`s now a peado.

Probably some rag like the MIrror will pay to hear his story. Doesnt send out the best message eh? You too can get rich if youre a kiddy fiddler!

I cant see how he will be able to live any standard of life such is public opinion against him. He?ll have to hide himself away forever. Or get loads of plastic surgery.

Billy the Jambo

The ******* should never be allowed in the country .He escaped the death penalty in Vietnam for what he did there they should have hanged him 2 years ago when he was found guilty of the offences.Fecking dirty **** i hope he gets a good kicking where ever he ends up living

No paper would touch him, there in the business of getting readers this would chase them away. Would you want your advert on the same page as this ---t.

He served time here and was let out to go abroad and abuse kids, this tells me he isn't rehabilitated so jail him again until he's cured. I think the only 100% cure is death, well so be it.

He'll go into hiding so they'll be more interested in finding him and starting up a lynch mob first.

Then 6 months down the line after numerous degrading pictures of him have been around, they'll sign his story up.

Why all the fighting take him outside bullet to the head all done 4 no body paying to keep him alive that will do me fine

Why all the fighting take him outside bullet to the head all done 4 no body paying to keep him alive that will do me fine

Sounds like a good plan to me.

****ed off paying for **** to be looked after.

I P Knightley

After the last time when the lynch mob, stirred up by paedo stories an editorials in the News of the World, attacked a paediatrician, I'd be pretty worried if my name was Barry Bitter

Unfortunately we have to take him back, he's ours.

He will be interviewed by police when he gets here and will be on the sex offenders register for the rest of his life. He will be allowed to travel though, but that doesn't mean another country will let him in.

He needs watched, carefully managed, he's a predatory paedophile and I think carries a high risk of re-offending, but lynch mobs or vigilantes are not the answer. Chemical castration may be.

Harry Palmer

Spade? Why waste the bullet?

Like The Doc says, he will be a drain on resources, which could be put to better use. He will have an entire team from psychiatrist, social worker and CPN all having to remain unperturbed by his previous history and will probably have to use his history in order to provide 'treatment'.

They may have opinions but they are not allowed to express them given there respective roles.

I still think the spade is a cheaper option......

Spade? Why waste the bullet?

Like The Doc says, he will be a drain on resources, which could be put to better use. He will have an entire team from psychiatrist, social worker and CPN all having to remain unperturbed by his previous history and will probably have to use his history in order to provide 'treatment'.

They may have opinions but they are not allowed to express them given there respective roles.

I still think the spade is a cheaper option......

That wasn't what I meant at all. I don't think it's a waste of our resources, in fact I can't think of a better use of our resources than protecting our children from the risk posed by this man.

We can't kill him, forget it, it's nonsense.

What can we really do? Watch him, monitor him, protect our children from him and protect him from himself and others.

I mentioned chemical castration as a possible alternative, although I'm not even sure that that is a viable option.

How would you feel if he, perfectly legally, shacked up with a 16 year old?

His perverted morality is an issue that we all have to consider and act on, within the boundaries of the law, but there's no easy answer.

I mentioned chemical castration as a possible alternative, although I'm not even sure that that is a viable option.

I thought it was illegal in this country?

Harry Palmer
That wasn't what I meant at all. I don't think it's a waste of our resources, in fact I can't think of a better use of our resources than protecting our children from the risk posed by this man.

We can't kill him, forget it, it's nonsense.

What can we really do? Watch him, monitor him, protect our children from him and protect him from himself and others.

How would you feel if he, perfectly legally, shacked up with a 16 year old?

His perverted morality is an issue that we all have to consider and act on, within the boundaries of the law, but there's no easy answer.

Doc, I apologise for misinterpreting your view and looking back I realise what you were getting at(I think!).

He will be given and should make use of, if he really wants change, the support offered. From consultant psychiartist to CPN who will visit him on their own and report on what they have picked-up. . He may have 'other' reasons for behaving the way he does and should be treated as required.

The only way to keep him away from under 16s is for him to remain in a secure unit but probably not possible until he does something that requires his detention in the UK. Is he facing such?

Whilst he is in this country then every resource will be offered to him in terms of treatment and other support, the same as any other person.

Whilst I think the spade would be much less trouble, it would be slightly less subtle with regards chemical castration! But morals intervene.....again.

(Sorry Doc, I besmirched your good name.)

I P Knightley
I like Garry Glitter.

His music was good and his facial hair is cooooool!!

:whistling:

Whilst I agree with the sentiments elsewhere in this thread about him being a constant and unreconciled threat, I do see you point.

We shouldn't forget, after all, that he is the man who put the bang in gang.

Every cloud and all that...

He's refused to board 2 planes back to Britain and is refused entry into Thailand and is still in an airport there. The British Police have told him to board the 2nd plane or they will leave him there. The Thai authorities have hinted they'll arrest him if the coppers do that. *

Sounds like a result to me. The Thai's seem to have a better class of jail and punishment system. I'd willingly pay for the bullet myself, and if it's a firing squad I'll pay for all 12 bullets.

* I am paraphrasing the news on talkSport.

GMTV - Hang your head in shame

06.30 headlines today

1 - Glitter refused entry into Hong Kong

2 - Air crash in Madrid

Surely they have that the wrong way round...but then again the presenters are not the brightest.

Billy the Jambo

If he wants to continue his world tour of departure lounges then let him.The Home Secretary should tell him he is also banned from entering this country for the rest of his life .It,s a pity he wasn,t on the plane that crashed in Madrid yesterday

I'll look forward to ITV commissioning a new reality show called 'I'm a celebrity get me in here' and vewers get to phone and vote off what countries you don't want him staying in.

I P Knightley
I'll look forward to ITV commissioning a new reality show called 'I'm a celebrity get me in here' and vewers get to phone and vote off what countries you don't want him staying in.

Not a bad concept.

Which countries should go on the list? Sudan, Bangladesh, Oman, Israel, Sierra Leone, Antigua, Wales, Glasgow...

Narrative Arc

Stayed up watching the Olympics last night and couldn't believe my ears when they started to play the start of one of his songs when the Chinese women asked for a time out. (either that or between sets) Serious! The one with the 'come on, come on' chant.

Anyone else here this?

I heard he attempted suicide last night? apparently he jumped into the sea, but coastguards found him bobbing up and down on a small buoy.

The cetic View

**** never seen your till i wrote mine

good minds and all that Nicky!

Ray Winstone
Stayed up watching the Olympics last night and couldn't believe my ears when they started to play the start of one of his songs when the Chinese women asked for a time out. (either that or between sets) Serious! The one with the 'come on, come on' chant.

Anyone else here this?

I didnt hear it.

However I know now that his music has been banned from all Football and Baseball Stadiums as well as Hockey arenas in the USA.

I cant remember the exact name of it - disco song or something used to be synonomous with American football and was played at all the stadiums.

He losses out on about $200,000 a year in royalties from that.

Narrative Arc
I didnt hear it.

However I know now that his music has been banned from all Football and Baseball Stadiums as well as Hockey arenas in the USA.

I cant remember the exact name of it - disco song or something used to be synonomous with American football and was played at all the stadiums.

He losses out on about $200,000 a year in royalties from that.

serious. go on the bbc website and watch the womens final between China and USA its either between the first and second set or in the last set when the Chinese asked for a time out. as i said couldn't believe it.

serious. go on the bbc website and watch the womens final between China and USA its either between the first and second set or in the last set when the Chinese asked for a time out. as i said couldn't believe it.

They're taking the p!ss now, playing Pinball Wizard at the end of the match ;)

Archived