New Players

Munch

Im hoping too see all 3 new signings playing this Saturday, 3 nil too the Jambos, i predict.:Hearts Man dance:

Greedy_Jambo

Im hoping to see another 3 new signings by saturday!!!

Signings of quality.

Not signings of kaunas.

p.s, tullberg won't be playing as he isn't at full fitness.

Harry Palmer

New Payers? Possibly if there is a larger attendance; as for players I think Obua may be given a run-out other than that await conspiracy and doom and gloom..

There is no way we will sign 3 further players before Saturday and to expect us to do so is foolish, but as it may happen then we may....

If we were, they would not be satisfactory regardless of where they came from. I do not expect miracles this season and I am prepared to wait as I have done previously.

Greedy_Jambo
New Payers? Possibly if there is a larger attendance; as for players I think Obua may be given a run-out other than that await conspiracy and doom and gloom..

There is no way we will sign 3 further players before Saturday and to expect us to do so is foolish, but as it may happen then we may....

If we were, they would not be satisfactory regardless of where they came from. I do not expect miracles this season and I am prepared to wait as I have done previously.

Shut up you tat. If you think i was being serious about us signing 3 new players by saturday you have the brain of a 4 year old. Its what i would like, not what i expect.

Archived