Oasis

ecjambo

tommythejambo

Anyone got any idea of the prices?

Read somewhere that they would be about ?125. But wasn't too sure.

suzie_preston

Yes it's only London, Cardiff & Aberdeen on Ticketmaster but would prefer Aberdeen than Glasgow also nearer to Fife for us ;)

suzie_preston

:eek: Ticketmaster say's ?38.50 for Aberdeen

:eek:

I cant imagine they'd be as much as that!

The average for a gig at the SECC is 30 odd quid, whether they'll charge more because its Oasis i dont know though.

I P Knightley

Who's drumming for them this time?

They sacked Zak Starkey recently & he's set himself up in a band with his daughter. If you get a chance, look them up: The Penguins, I think they've called themselves. Worth a look, believe me. Haven't got a clue what they sound like.:rolleyes:

Who's drumming for them this time?

They sacked Zak Starkey recently & he's set himself up in a band with his daughter. If you get a chance, look them up: The Penguins, I think they've called themselves. Worth a look, believe me. Haven't got a clue what they sound like.:rolleyes:

Robbie Williams ex drummer whoever that was.

Can anyone get anywhere near either the seetickets or the other site that is selling them. They arent even on sale and i cant get on any of them. This is looking bad.

Robbie Williams ex drummer whoever that was.

Chris Sharrock, ex drummer with The La's, Icicle Works and The Lightening Seeds.

I P Knightley
Chris Sharrock, ex drummer with The La's, Icicle Works and The Lightening Seeds.

Cheers.

btw, for those who appreciate the rhythm section, (;)) here's Zak's daughter on bass guitar.

i194.photobucket.com-albums-z289-NewScientist-P10.jpg

And if that comes up with a wee red cross, go here for a peek

LarrysRightFoot

Noel said he got Sharrock in on drums to **** Liam off cos he was Robbie Williams drummer.

I just got my tickets but could only get Aberdeen cos my computer is that slow as the time it took to confirm my SECC tickets they had sold out!

The People's Chimp
Yes it's only London, Cardiff & Aberdeen on Ticketmaster but would prefer Aberdeen than Glasgow also nearer to Fife for us ;)

you'd prefer aberdeen over glasgow as it's closer to fife? ????

re: miss starkey, hers definitely looks like a band worth checking out...

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Both myself and Sooperstar are going. We got 2 tickets for the S.E.C.C on the 5th November.

Should be a good one.

:P

It just pee's me off so much seeing tickets go for that price. I hate folk that buy them in the first place just to make money. They all should be shot.

Oh by the way I never got any tickets!

I actually thought I read somewhere that Ebay were trying to stop people flogging them on at extortionate prices, obviously not though.

hopefully you manage to get tickets somehow:)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I actually thought I read somewhere that Ebay were trying to stop people flogging them on at extortionate prices, obviously not though.

hopefully you manage to get tickets somehow:)

There is always a way around it.

People will sell stuff like Oasis pins or badges, and throw in the 2 tickets 'free' with the badge.

:mad:

Both myself and Sooperstar are going. We got 2 tickets for the S.E.C.C on the 5th November.

Should be a good one.

Me, Dudge and Howie have got tickets for the Wednedsay as well.

Laidlaw has got tickets for the Saturday at Aberdeen. Think he is going up with Swifty, my brother and AN Other.

Looking forward to it like.

I'm sick of going to Oasis gigs and it being full of shelik *****!

The PRODIGY are playing Carling Academy Dec 8th tickets go on sale TOMORROW! Much more fun!

Should be a good one.

Not got the confirmation email through yet but I think they have taken the money today so we should be good to go.

loveofthegame

Hadn't seen this thread so started my own. 2 tickets for Aberdeen. My mates at uni up there so i can head up and make a weekend of it! C'mon!

suzie_preston
you'd prefer aberdeen over glasgow as it's closer to fife? ????

re: miss starkey, hers definitely looks like a band worth checking out...

Well maybe not closer in distance but I would prefer to go to Aberdeen than Glasgow any day a nicer drive & nicer people up there than Glasgow if that makes sense?:confused:

Does to me ;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Not got the confirmation email through yet but I think they have taken the money today so we should be good to go.

I read on the Oasis site that there were plenty of folk in the same situation, so it should be fine.

Hotel booked and trains booked for the 14 of us... managed to get train for ?11.66 each. 10.10 on Saturday, returning 15.30 on the Sunday. Ask for friends fare with Scotrail or online with virgin @?14. Need 7+ i think.

The PRODIGY are playing Carling Academy Dec 8th tickets go on sale TOMORROW! Much more fun!

If TITP is anything to go by The Prodigy gig will be amazing.

tommythejambo

Seen them at T in the Park this year. You won't be disappointed mate!

Seen them at T in the Park this year. You won't be disappointed mate!

missed out on both :mad: not fussed about missing oasis as they're not great live, in fact sumtimes they're hopeless, but gutted i wont get to the prodigy

missed out on both :mad: not fussed about missing oasis as they're not great live, in fact sumtimes they're hopeless, but gutted i wont get to the prodigy

Best live band of their generation. Possibly the only one who can play stadiums.

Best live band of their generation. Possibly the only one who can play stadiums.

Dunno about you, but i like live bands to have a bit of energy. 5 blokes standing on stage hardly moving doesnt contribute to great for me.

I'd run out of toes and fingers counting the bands i've seen who are better live than Oasis

Dunno about you, but i like live bands to have a bit of energy. 5 blokes standing on stage hardly moving doesnt contribute to great for me.

I'd run out of toes and fingers counting the bands i've seen who are better live than Oasis

Energy to me doesn't mean running about the stage trying to hard to look like you care. It's about putting everything into a show. Watching Liam at his microphone you always wonder what he's going to do next. Amazing front man, what a singer.

Energy to me doesn't mean running about the stage trying to hard to look like you care. It's about putting everything into a show. Watching Liam at his microphone you always wonder what he's going to do next. Amazing front man, what a singer.

I'd guess he's going to stand there with either

a) his hands in his pockets

or

B) his hands behind his back :P

Each to their own though, i'd still liked to have got tickets coz u cant beat listening to sum classic Oasis after a few beers. The new songs are sounding pretty good as well :eek:

Heard from a good source that they will be playing Ride songs with Andy Bell singing and playing electric guitar with Noel on bass.

Erm......

I'd guess he's going to stand there with either

a) his hands in his pockets

or

B) his hands behind his back :P

Or swaggering towards the audience!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
or playing the tambourine! a man of many talents!! :P

He also used to say "Are you mad ferret?" :P

The good old days.

He also used to say "Are you mad ferret?" :P

The good old days.

i only just noticed they changed the :P smiley :(

when did this happen!? bring back the old one!

Seeing Oasis in Manchester some years ago i have to say was something akin to a religous experience for me.

When they played "I am the Resurrection" just before Oasis came on i don't think i have ever felt so elated in my life bar the final whistle on 16/05/98.

Archived