Any darts fans?

NEILY1874

Sexton Hardcastle

Superb. How hard will it be to get tickets for the Edinburgh one? It says u need to be a member to get first shout. Do you need to have a paid subscription or just a freebie?

Ill hopefully be there mate. Was at Glasgow two years ago and it was tremedous. Missed out last year so Il be trying for tickets for Edinburgh this time. Should still be able to get tickets even though I dont sunbscribe to DartsTV, right?

PS please dont bring up the whole Darts; is it a sport thing again. It is awfully boring.

Thanks for posting this! Been a long time since I was at the Matchplay in Blackpool (The first TV nine darter from Taylor). I'll see if I can get tickets when they go on public sale.

Ill hopefully be there mate. Was at Glasgow two years ago and it was tremedous. Missed out last year so Il be trying for tickets for Edinburgh this time. Should still be able to get tickets even though I dont sunbscribe to DartsTV, right?

PS please dont bring up the whole Darts; is it a sport thing again. It is awfully boring.

Hopefully mate. Me and a few of the boys have been through to bigotland for the past 2 years for it and have got tickets easily enough, although we bought them on the first day of sale both times.

Not sure if this dartstv members thing was going last year though.

Certainly none of us are members.

Superb. How hard will it be to get tickets for the Edinburgh one? It says u need to be a member to get first shout. Do you need to have a paid subscription or just a freebie?

?2.99 a month m8, a small price to pay!!

chester copperpot

That news is the darts, really really want to go to a league night. Have missed the last 2 years.

?2.99 a month m8, a small price to pay!!

?2.99 for the month where you buy the tickets then cancel subscription? Now thats an idea

"Any spectators are reminded that the writing of any message deemed offensive or inflammatory on 180 cards or similar will lead to perpetrators being asked to leave the premises."

Hobo 108 by Feb 09 it is then....

this_is_my_story

Anyone remember 'topless darts'?!?

Used to be on some pishy free cable channel a few years back, LiveTv or something like that. Was braw!

Outstanding, was at Aberdeen earlier this year, and Glasgow last.

Cannot beat the darts for a night of fun and games!

Great News, Hopefully get tickets

was at the world matchplay in Blackpool last month for a couple of nights, was fantastic. The

Telly dont do it justice.

Taylor coming into the Winter Gardens was electric. I got the power!

Thanks for posting this! Been a long time since I was at the Matchplay in Blackpool (The first TV nine darter from Taylor). I'll see if I can get tickets when they go on public sale.

Are you talking about live TV???

I'm sure I saw John Lowe do this on TV when I was a kid.

Archived