Father of the Year

picto

Drylaw Hearts
Aye getting a young child to swear is a classy..........................

Isn't it.

I bet the poor kids ears are pierced plus she's probably got her own make-up bag.

Is it just me or is that the most disgusting thing you have ever had the displeasure to watch?

I'm sure the parents are very proud.

Is it just me or is that the most disgusting thing you have ever had the displeasure to watch?

They must be, it's out there on tinterweb:sad:

its absolutely disusting. see it all the time walking down gorgie road after a game - young kids walking with their dads singing songs containing "swear words" or what i'd class as inappropriate content.

my old man would have booted my ar$e if i'd dared to sing that stuff at that age (he's unamused when i swear now - and i'm 21)

there does seem to be an opinion in our society though that you can go into a football stadium and behave like a racist/sectarian bigot and its acceptable

its disgusting

its absolutely disusting. see it all the time walking down gorgie road after a game - young kids walking with their dads singing songs containing "swear words" or what i'd class as inappropriate content.

my old man would have booted my ar$e if i'd dared to sing that stuff at that age (he's unamused when i swear now - and i'm 21)

there does seem to be an opinion in our society though that you can go into a football stadium and behave like a racist/sectarian bigot and its acceptable

its disgusting

ooooooooooo hark at you:p

Im sure youll put all fathers and racist/bigots to rights when you take over the world....:)

its disgusting

Agreed. The worst thing is that the kid hasn't a clue about what any of it means. Brutal.

ooooooooooo hark at you:p

Im sure youll put all fathers and racist/bigots to rights when you take over the world....:)

right after i get off my high horse

rudi must stay

agree with that. Absolutely disgraceful that a young kid has had a camera shoved in her face and been told to say words she probably doesn't even understand

Nucky Thompson

Pretty stupid thing to do IMO. The only excuse must be that the father was pished:cool: I take it all the Hobos are taking the moral high ground on this:irritated:

Bert Le Clos

I personally don't want to see it. Most of the comments suggest others don't either.

And it is pretty embarassing for Hearts if people from other clubs see it on a Hearts forum.

Seymour M Hersh

It's in very poor taste to get a young child to do that.

However there is no denying the accuracy of what she is saying (well apart from the fact it's now :107years:!)

But to the hobo OP let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.:slither:

I personally don't want to see it. Most of the comments suggest others don't either.

And it is pretty embarassing for Hearts if people from other clubs see it on a Hearts forum.

I think it should stay and the parents should be named and shamed.

Infact it should be made a sticky!

Bert Le Clos
I think it should stay and the parents should be named and shamed.

Infact it should be made a sticky!

If that happens I agree 100% it should be made a sticky!

Pretty stupid thing to do IMO. The only excuse must be that the father was pished:cool: I take it all the Hobos are taking the moral high ground on this:irritated:

To be fair, other Hibs sites are ripping into the parents, not Hearts fans, as a whole.

The WM song embarrases me to this day. :sad:

Archived