Shabba question?

i8hibsh

Am I right in thinking that Burley/Rix/Valdas never brought in players they'd worked with before

I am encouraged that Shabba wanted Obua straight away, and wants to bring in players he knows

It obviously shows the manager can trust him and will get a good solid shift out of him.

Jam Tarts 1874
Am I right in thinking that Burley/Rix/Valdas never brought in players they'd worked with before

I am encouraged that Shabba wanted Obua straight away, and wants to bring in players he knows

It obviously shows the manager can trust him and will get a good solid shift out of him.

Wasting your time. It is obvious from other threads that Csaba is now deemed to be a Vlad puppet by the usual angry mob.

Drylaw Hearts

Burley brought in Banks who was a recomendation from Malcolm Webster our then Goalkeeping Coach.

Rix brought in Neil McCann who he played with at Dundee.

Valdas brought in nobody.

To date I think only Obua is a Csaba signing.

It's good when managers do that as it shows they are his men and he knows they are good at their job :)

Wasting your time. It is obvious from other threads that Csaba is now deemed to be a Vlad puppet by the usual angry mob.

Correct...cant wait till the kids get back to school and theres at least some sensible comments.

The last week has been almost unbearable...the amount of tearoom lawyers and world class football coaches on the board has been astounding:rolleyes:

Archived