Christian Nade - Good article

We_are_the_Hearts

"Every day I was late for training" :rolleyes:

He should have been booted out the club for that alone.

I would be sacked if I was late every day for work.

Drylaw Hearts

Agreed.

Nelly Terraces

Why didn't Banderson ask him if the Vlad talk to the team in the dressing room on Saturday was true or not???

Hmmmm.

"A more slimline version of the 23-year-old replaced Audrius Ksanavicius at Ibrox on Saturday for his first appearance since April"

Did Barry Anderson actually see Nade's appearance at the game on Saturday? If that's him slimline, I shudder to think what his idea of heavyweight resembles. Nade needs to lose more weight, he will not make enough of an impact at his current size.

Why didn't Banderson ask him if the Vlad talk to the team in the dressing room on Saturday was true or not???

Hmmmm.

Nade wouldn't know, as he was late.

:slither:

its positive as well as despite everyones whole "who picks the team", they seem to now have someone in charge who TELLS them what to do . . . for how long we have to keep our fingers crossed unfortunately

Suspect Device

hope he can get properly fit, there could well be a right good player in there.

however, lets not get carried away and cheer him yet, he's only doing what i'd expect from any proffesional player,........ and what he should have been doing all last season :irritated:

Is that meant to make us feel better? He realised at the end of the season he would have to change his ways. Everyone else realised that in December!

Tom Ritchie must cry himself to sleep at night.

I so him up close at the reserve game, he may have lost a couple of pounds but he aint slimline. I think he is real talent but if he can't motivate himself to reach even a modest standard of fitness he has got to go.

Jeez give the guy a clean slate FFS. We all saw the state Nade was in last season and the mgmt did nothing about it. Sorry but it was reason enough for Frail having to leave - he was the wrong type of man-manager for a football club

alwaysthereinspirit
Nade wouldn't know, as he was late.

:slither:

Mad came in after the game (supposedly) Nade was already at the after match buffet.

It's funny how people seem to take different things from an article. For me the most telling part was "What has changed for you since last season?" came the question. After pausing momentarily, he replied: "I'm happy to be here."

How many other players have been unhappy at Hearts recently to the detrement of themself / career at Hearts. Bednar, Concalves, Beslija, Pinilla to name but a few. The reason Nade was late for training and not bothering with fitness etc is probably cause he was miserable at his work. I'm sure we've all been there at some point in our careers when working for a manager(s) that don't have a clue how to motivate / inspire you.

I have to say I noticed a big difference in Nades size, still a little bulky maybe, but a damn sight better than 6 months ago.

I say keep up hte hard work and it'll be worth it. And thumbs up to Laslo as well for having players now wanting to play for him.

"A more slimline version of the 23-year-old replaced Audrius Ksanavicius at Ibrox on Saturday for his first appearance since April"

Did Barry Anderson actually see Nade's appearance at the game on Saturday? If that's him slimline, I shudder to think what his idea of heavyweight resembles. Nade needs to lose more weight, he will not make enough of an impact at his current size.

Agreed. He still looked a stone and a half overweight at least.

Good.

He was an absolute disgrace last season.

It is good news that this has been recognised and is being sorted out. It beggars belief that he was signed for so much money when he was so clearly unfit when he signed though.

Here's what stands out for me

"I work with Tom Ritchie (Hearts' fitness coach). I argue with him every day"

Essentially Tom Ritchie says "run" and he says, through a mouthful of crisps, "euh, do I have too?"

Yes you do have too you big tub of lard and while we're at it there are other food groups than fatty, salty and sugary. The absolute minimum for a profesional footballer who is 23 is to be able to play 90 minutes. Nade has been on a special fitness regime for months and he struggles with 30!!

Where is his pride?

If he got fit he would be a huge asset but he looks like the kind bad apple that just drags everyone else down. I'll give him to christmas but at his current rate I doubt he is going to make it.

Nade was rubbish last season - that's old news.

The fact that he now seems to be motivated and eager to improve is surely a good thing although reading through this thread I'm beginning to think otherwise.

I'm not sure how constantly linking players to last season's debacle is helping when they (and we) clearly want to move on to better things.

alwaysthereinspirit
Agreed. He still looked a stone and a half overweight at least.

Wish I could get down to only a stone and a half overweight. :sad:

Wish I could get down to only a stone and a half overweight. :sad:

Don't feel so bad, you look lovely in your aviator picture :P

alwaysthereinspirit
Don't feel so bad, you look lovely in your aviator picture :P

Well thank you. :blush: I bet you say that to all the boys.

would you be sacked if they knew you were on kickback all day?

I wonder what the Committee of Failure did about Nade's perpetual lateness in terms of disciplinary action. As two of them are still there, I suppose I could write and ask.

Nade was rubbish last season - that's old news.

The fact that he now seems to be motivated and eager to improve is surely a good thing although reading through this thread I'm beginning to think otherwise.

I'm not sure how constantly linking players to last season's debacle is helping when they (and we) clearly want to move on to better things.

kickback is full of hobos

Guest JamboRobbo
I wonder what the Committee of Failure did about Nade's perpetual lateness in terms of disciplinary action. As two of them are still there, I suppose I could write and ask.

the reported him to their master (sorry boss), who said that Nade should come to his house in Lithuania for sessions with his personal trainer.

Step forward fast eddie. :P

:4_1_72:

Here's what stands out for me

"I work with Tom Ritchie (Hearts' fitness coach). I argue with him every day"

Essentially Tom Ritchie says "run" and he says, through a mouthful of crisps, "euh, do I have too?"

Yes you do have too you big tub of lard and while we're at it there are other food groups than fatty, salty and sugary. The absolute minimum for a profesional footballer who is 23 is to be able to play 90 minutes. Nade has been on a special fitness regime for months and he struggles with 30!!

Where is his pride?

If he got fit he would be a huge asset but he looks like the kind bad apple that just drags everyone else down. I'll give him to christmas but at his current rate I doubt he is going to make it.

Hmmmm.

Two possibilities:-

This interview may have gone ahead with the proviso that Banks was not mentioned. Or, Nade was asked and he declined to comment.

The above has been known to take place at clubs all over the UK and not just Hearts.

Dagger Is Back

Disgusting excuse for a pro footballer. Has he no respect. He has none for his employers, the club, it's fans and perhaps most telling imself.

He should have ben punted months ago and as far as Shaggys part in all of this. I'm fed up folks talking about how nice a guy he was etc. He's every bit responsible.

Late every day etc. What a pile of ****e.

Where is his pride?

isn't he demonstrating that now? the boy is working hard to rectify the problems of last season. fair play to him.

hope he can get properly fit, there could well be a right good player in there.

however, lets not get carried away and cheer him yet, he's only doing what i'd expect from any proffesional player,........ and what he should have been doing all last season :irritated:

Totally agree with that, SD - also agree with your other post about paying the refs $1,000 per game etc., hopefully that would put a stop to it.

You are on the ball!:)

Archived