Neds/Chavs etcs

The Brow

Winding up a couple boys I work with that all weegies are on ketamin and pills the whole time.

Anyone remember the link at some point in the last couple weeks where the guy is crossing the road obviously straight from an all nighter and 2 wee neds are filming him. Think they call him something as well. It was on youtube but I cant find it! He is gurning an absolute beauty and is almost horizontally walking.

Failing that anyone got any other vids of glasgows finest? I'll also take edinburgh ones too.

Cheers

Winding up a couple boys I work with that all weegies are on ketamin and pills the whole time.

Anyone remember the link at some point in the last couple weeks where the guy is crossing the road obviously straight from an all nighter and 2 wee neds are filming him. Think they call him something as well. It was on youtube but I cant find it! He is gurning an absolute beauty and is almost horizontally walking.

Failing that anyone got any other vids of glasgows finest? I'll also take edinburgh ones too.

Cheers

Easy Lionel!!

maroonlegions

Cheers

one got sack not long ago from my work, used to walk about in the morning eating a bowl of cornflakes:eek: and trying to talk at the same time , feck it was hard enough trying to understand him without a mouthful of cereal.:cool:

Archived