Olympic Football Semi

Nucky Thompson

Captain Lithuania
Nigeria v Belgium just kicking off now live on BBCi

Ma-Kalamity even had a game? Or is he just there to make up the numbers?

Nucky Thompson
Ma-Kalamity even had a game? Or is he just there to make up the numbers?
Not sure mate but I think he's on the bench today.

Buffalo Bill

I've really enjoyed watching the ladies' tournament.

The goalkeepers are (on the whole) horrific but the games are really good to watch with some top skills on show!

Buffalo Bill

Just found it on BBCi (red button thing) - ARGENTINA V BRAZIL, its 2-0 to Argentina, Brazil just had a disallowed goal for offside and theres half an hour left!

Nucky Thompson
Just found it on BBCi (red button thing) - ARGENTINA V BRAZIL, its 2-0 to Argentina, Brazil just had a disallowed goal for offside and theres half an hour left!
I can't watch the 2nd game, I'm watching the wee one and I can't get CBEEBIES off:rolleyes:

Era Macaroons
I've really enjoyed watching the ladies' tournament.

The goalkeepers are (on the whole) horrific but the games are really good to watch with some top skills on show!

Buffalo Bill

did u watch USA V Japan yesterday? that was a scream, the **** having a 5"5' goalie....anything near the crossbar going in for a goal.

and the German game, Huge Big 'Helga' for the striker......its like school football.

I can't watch the 2nd game, I'm watching the wee one and I can't get CBEEBIES off:rolleyes:

Haha, im sure that's just as entertaining, 3-0 now, Riquelme penalty!

who got sent off?

Lucas got sent off for a tackle from behind on Mascherano and then about 2 mins later another got sent off for the same thing on the same player! Didn't catch who it was who was sent off though.

Archived