Can someone summarise what's been going on.

topcat

I've been out the loop for a couple of days and I come back to find a 1000 post thread on Steve Banks getting dropped.

Obviously I can't be bothered reading the whole thing so could someone please summarise what's going on and bring me up to speed.

I've been out the loop for a couple of days and I come back to find a 1000 post thread on Steve Banks getting dropped.

Obviously I can't be bothered reading the whole thing so could someone please summarise what's going on and bring me up to speed.

There's either nothing to worry about or Mad Vlad is up to his old tricks. Think that sums it up.

heartsfc_fan

Apparently he's been dropped and made the youth goalie coach. And not happy about it.

Jamie MacDonald is now first choice keeper, and played ok against Rangers on Saturday.

Bert Le Clos
Apparently he's been dropped and made the youth goalie coach. And not happy about it.

Jamie MacDonald is now first choice keeper, and played ok against Rangers on Saturday.

Although other sources say it was a joint decision between him and Csaba.

heartsfc_fan
Although other sources say it was a joint decision between him and Csaba.

To be honest that's what I think (and WANT to think is going on).

I'm happy enough with MacDonald being first choice.

I think some comments from Banks himself on the situation might be nice. Hopefully things aren't as bad as the media work it out to be. :rolleyes:

Captain Lithuania

WRONG!

After the game at Ibrox Vlad told the dressing room that Banks was like Pressley and Webster, and can no longer be trusted to play for Hearts.

Captain Lithuania
To be honest that's what I think (and WANT to think is going on).

I'm happy enough with MacDonald being first choice.

I think some comments from Banks himself on the situation might be nice. Hopefully things aren't as bad as the media work it out to be. :rolleyes:

Banks has worked out that keeping it shut is the best thing to do. Look at wha happened to Pressley and Hartley after they mentioned low morale. I don't want Banks away from Hearts completely, I'd rather he shut up for now.

Drylaw Hearts

Steve Banks was told he had to decide wether he wanted to be a Goalie or a Goalkeeping Coach.

Csaba says Banks is not really the Goalkeeper but the Goalkeeping Coach.

Csaba says he is happy with the way Banks is playing and he doing well he is the Number 1 Goalie with Jamie MacDonald a bit behind as the Number 2.

On Thursday we signed the Slovakian Goalie from FBK Kauans.

On Saturday it is claimed that Steve Banks has reached a new agreement with VR and Koruptbochka and he has now retired and has been appointed as Youth Goalkeeping Coach.

Steve Banks did not travel to Glasgow on Saturday.

On Monday it is alleged that VR entered the Changing Room at Ibrox and told the players that Steve Banks could not be trusted and was no better than Pressley or Webster.

Hearts are refusing to comment and there has been no comments from Steve Banks either.

suzie_preston
WRONG!

After the game at Ibrox Vlad told the dressing room that Banks was like Pressley and Webster, and can no longer be trusted to play for Hearts.

I guess someone has already answer my question but i carn't find it in these 20 whatever pages, but how do the press know what was said in the dressing room at Ibrox or infact anywere else these conversations have supposedly taken place :confused:

Steve Banks was told he had to decide wether he wanted to be a Goalie or a Goalkeeping Coach.

Csaba says Banks is not really the Goalkeeper but the Goalkeeping Coach.

Csaba says he is happy with the way Banks is playing and he doing well he is the Number 1 Goalie with Jamie MacDonald a bit behind as the Number 2.

On Thursday we signed the Slovakian Goalie from FBK Kauans.

On Saturday it is claimed that Steve Banks has reached a new agreement with VR and Koruptbochka and he has now retired and has been appointed as Youth Goalkeeping Coach.

Steve Banks did not travel to Glasgow on Saturday.

On Monday it is alleged that VR entered the Changing Room at Ibrox and told the players that Steve Banks could not be trusted and was no better than Pressley or Webster.

Hearts are refusing to comment and there has been no comments from Steve Banks either.

That somes up the story we know perfectly. No opinion, simply a list of the events and alleged position chronologically

Drylaw Hearts
I guess someone has already answer my question but i carn't find it in these 20 whatever pages, but how do the press know what was said in the dressing room at Ibrox or infact anywere else these conversations have supposedly taken place :confused:

There is a Mole in the squad.

And I don't mean Jamie.

Captain Lithuania

I don't know. Aparrently Jason Thomson talks to one of the guys on here. He probobly told the paper for a wee bit extra money.

Drylaw Hearts
I don't know. Aparrently Jason Thomson talks shiiite to one of the guys on here. He probobly told the paper for a wee bit extra money.

Edited.

Chad Sexington

Someone also started a rubbish thread.

Got told to be quiet.

Started to cry and said they would never come back.

Came back.

:)

i wouldnt put it past clum

i have no evidence for saying that, i just think that after he's be told that we dont want him and to go on loan, he's seen this as a way to stick it to us

hearts_crazy

Maroon carpet started the 100th thread on the subject and then threw a toddler tantrum when he was shot down in flames for attention seeking and left the forum in a fit of peak only to return triumphantly, point obviously proven:rolleyes: on the same thread this morning.

Oh, and Steve Banks was demoted from First team goalie to youth team goalkeeping coach because that's what he wanted, or didn't want, or Vlad is a paranoid lunatic depending on which version of events you decide to believe.

suzie_preston
I don't know. Aparrently Jason Thomson talks to one of the guys on here. He probobly told the paper for a wee bit extra money.

Do we think any player would risk his career knowing what Vlad is like with traitors just to tell the ****my press unless we have a very unhappy player wanting to get at Vlad and upset the applecart before he leaves? :eek:

surely not?;)

Colonel Kurtz
Haha. Who do you reckon then?

Andersons source isnt British,and should remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Thig Ar Latha

Maybe nothing to do with it, but this situation with Banks appears to have happened very quickly after Laszlo's Assistant Coach was appointed.

Personality clash or a redefining of responsibilities maybe?

Drylaw Hearts
Maybe nothing to do with it, but this situation with Banks appears to have happened very quickly after Laszlo's Assistant Coach was appointed.

Personality clash or a redefining of responsibilities maybe?

It will have nothing to with Burger's appointment but it will have everything to do with Kello arriving.

Buffalo Bill

Chester Copperpot also said that all Clio drivers are gay. I agree.

Buffalo Bill

Chester Copperpot also said that all Clio drivers are gay. I agree.

Buffalo Bill

Even Nicole et Papa?

renault_nicole_and_papa_13_10_05.jpg

The Real Maroonblood

The Russian "Puppet Master" is annoyed that Russia will pull out of Georgia so someone has to take the blame.

Banks is killing the club.

WRONG!

Don't know about that, what has Banks done to lose trust from Vlad?

Nucky Thompson
The Russian "Puppet Master" is annoyed that Russia will pull out of Georgia so someone has to take the blame.

Banks is killing the club.

You're getting worse:cool: Is there meant to be a joke somewhere in that drivel:silly:

Do we think any player would risk his career knowing what Vlad is like with traitors just to tell the ****my press unless we have a very unhappy player wanting to get at Vlad and upset the applecart before he leaves? :eek:

surely not?;)

Have to say I'm a bit doubtful of that too

Apparently we have dark brooding figures stalking the corridors at Tynie and one false move could see you jabbed with a poison tipped umbrella :slither:

Yet we ALSO have several people still prepared to chat to the press on a regular basis :hobofish:

Archived