terms and conditions of a refs contract

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Surely it must state in their contracts that they sign they will in no way SHOW BIASED to any club or player in any match or KNOWING cheat and if they do then can they not be held to accountability or even dismissed , like any terms of employment they have to work by them its just crazy that they are risking termination of their contracts and are the SFA encouraging this . some employers if they are, any thoughts out there.

Clark Griswold
Surely it must state in their contracts that they sign they will in no way SHOW BIASED to any club or player in any match or KNOWING cheat and if they do then can they not be held to accountability or even dismissed , like any terms of employment they have to work by them its just crazy that they are risking termination of their contracts and are the SFA encouraging this . some employers if they are, any thoughts out there.

clause 26: all decisions will go in the old firm's favour, especially when playing in Glasgow.

clause 27: Do everything possible to stop a challenge for the title from the other SPL clubs.

maroonlegions
clause 26: all decisions will go in the old firm's favour, especially when playing in Glasgow.:107years:

clause 27: Do everything possible to stop a challenge for the title from the other SPL clubs.

:107years:

a lot of truth in their eh but would be interesting to know were clubs and players stand on this if they feel they are getting deliberately shafted.:confused:

Clark Griswold
:107years:

a lot of truth in their eh but would be interesting to know were clubs and players stand on this if they feel they are getting deliberately shafted.:confused:

why 107 years smilie eh? Im no hobo, let me assure you. i have a season ticket in section G

maroonlegions
why 107 years smilie eh? Im no hobo, let me assure you. i have a season ticket in section G

not questioning your loyalty mate just thought it was a funny reply and used the laughing 107 smilie , sorry you took it that way.

Archived