Train for Wednesday ?

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Anybody going by train on wednesay night ?

If so any idea what time is the last to return , in case of extra time ?

Anybody going by train on wednesay night ?

If so any idea what time is the last to return , in case of extra time ?

23:30 Queen street to Edinburgh.

joshmorris1874

Yeah i am going by train checked the other day and the last return is at 11.33 approx I think mate.

Fth

stephanepaille

Going by train myself....heading through with a couple of the boys at half 3 and hopefully get the half ten back in a good old mood and set for a return to Hampden.

Sports bar for a pre party ?????

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Just the job , time for a few pintos afterwards , yippee

Think my mate and I got that train back to Edinburgh after the Celtic match. Actually, maybe it was from Central. Got into Haymarket at 12.40! Sooooooo tired! And expensive. And no-one checked my ticket so I should have just not bought one!

I'm driving on Wednesday. ;)

Any tips on what to do about getting the train back from Mt. Florida?

The queues were ridiculous after the Hibs game. I ended up wandering and by fluke, found the station before Mt. Florida, so got on the train there.

Anyways, I don't know if I fancy attempting to do this in the dark, with mobs of Rangers fans lining the streets.

Any tips on what to do about getting the train back from Mt. Florida?

The queues were ridiculous after the Hibs game. I ended up wandering and by fluke, found the station before Mt. Florida, so got on the train there.

Anyways, I don't know if I fancy attempting to do this in the dark, with mobs of Rangers fans lining the streets.

you can walk back from Hampden into centre of Glasgow in about 20 minutes, it's not far, I do it when am there, as live in centre of town. or get a cab if you see one, as someone else said, they are really cheap through here. Will only be around ?6 from Hampden to town centre, which is nothing if there are a few of you.

taxi's are few and far between up at hampden and have never managed to get one back into town. it's easy enough to get from town up there but a nightmare to get back

getting the train threw, getting train from currie to cambuslang then taxi to hampden 3.5 miles from cambuslang., saves going into centre of glasgow. my mates working in glasgow on wed , so getting a lift back with him. :)

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Is it better to go to Kings Park after the game or Mt Florida or

would it be wise to walk either to the next tube station or walk

into town ?

Archived