Alicia Keys - Good or Bad

Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga

Had a discussion at work today and turned into argument over Alicia Keys. I think she is stunning to look at and is a great singer/songwriter. Gimp I was arguing with said she wasn't that good looking and couldn't sing.

I know we all like different things, but how can someone be so wrong. She is the business and puts the talentless singers we hear every day to shame.

Had a discussion at work today and turned into argument over Alicia Keys. I think she is stunning to look at and is a great singer/songwriter. Gimp I was arguing with said she wasn't that good looking and couldn't sing.

I know we all like different things, but how can someone be so wrong. She is the business and puts the talentless singers we hear every day to shame.

My '****buddy' and me agree. :heartpump: she is gorgeous as well.

coppercrutch

I am sorry to tell you this, but your friend is a gayer. FACT. ;)

a144alicia-keys.jpg

Malinga the Swinga
I am sorry to tell you this, but your friend is a gayer. FACT. ;)

a144alicia-keys.jpg

Cracking photo. Just think he doesn't know a good looking woman when he sees one, and that's the thing. She's not a wee lassie who's pretty, she is a stunning woman who has loads of talent and a backside to match it.

coppercrutch
Cracking photo. Just think he doesn't know a good looking woman when he sees one, and that's the thing. She's not a wee lassie who's pretty, she is a stunning woman who has loads of talent and a backside to match it.

Quality chunk.

alicia_keys_02a.jpg

alicia_keys_alicia_keys_phat_ass_3L9UL7k.sized.jpg

alicia-keys-2.png

Malinga the Swinga
Quality chunk.

alicia_keys_02a.jpg

alicia_keys_alicia_keys_phat_ass_3L9UL7k.sized.jpg

alicia-keys-2.png

The boots on the last photo are fantastic. That could walk on my back any day and don't think I would complain. YOu can take your size zero's and keep them. I think I prefer mine with something you could get your teeth into. Bootyful, just bootyful.

alwaysthereinspirit
The boots on the last photo are fantastic. That could walk on my back any day and don't think I would complain. YOu can take your size zero's and keep them. I think I prefer mine with something you could get your teeth into. Bootyful, just bootyful.

Looking at these 3 photos you can understand why the original posters gay friend doesn't rate her.

Not.

Love that first photo.

this_is_my_story

Your gimp colleague must be tone deaf and blind/gay/both.

Thanks to coppercrutch for that lovely mini gallery, I'm going to have a good, long hard look at those pics. :laugh:

Stunning looking really good singer but went down the trash commercial R&B route to try and compete with the likes of Rhianna.Just her on the piano and she is a hell of a talent although not my cup of tea.

Stunning looking really good singer but went down the trash commercial R&B route to try and compete with the likes of Rhianna.Just her on the piano and she is a hell of a talent although not my cup of tea.

I would agree with that.

I've seen her at North Sea Jazz and spent some time with her management back stage - there's definitley a problem with the direction she's being sent in but absolutley no problem with the talent she's bringing.

Amazing life story too.

Deo

Same old story.

Phenominal talent when she first emerged.

Got smothered by record companies and sycophantic flunkies.

Now she is a bland MOTR radio friendly boring piece of poo.

She is a good singer but bland, bland, bland and I honestly don't think she is that great looking! Those pics are probably her best!

Decent enough looking but id rather tear my ears of than listen to any of her pesh. Cannae no stand almost all RnB, I say almost in case someone turns up that I like.

Don't particularly like her songs, but she has a cracking voice, of that there can be no doubt.

And yes, she would get pumped repeatedly!

Don't particularly like her songs, but she has a cracking voice, of that there can be no doubt.

And yes, she would get pumped repeatedly!

Absolutely cant add anymore to that

Archived