Hearts tv on the Mac

Gilamas

Can anyone let me know if it is possible to watch Hearts tv on a Mac computer, before I cancel my subscription?

Last season I was able to watch it, but this season I get an error message that says Unable to Play DRM (Digital Rights Management) Content.

Does anyone have a fix for this? (Other than buying a pc!!)

Thanks.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
Can anyone let me know if it is possible to watch Hearts tv on a Mac computer, before I cancel my subscription?

Last season I was able to watch it, but this season I get an error message that says Unable to Play DRM (Digital Rights Management) Content.

Thanks.

Good luck mate. I cancelled my subscription when they switched to the current DRM system. I blame Vlad myself!

Thanks.

Try downloading a new version of flip4mac, I have a mac at home and at work and watch Hearts TV no problem. If that doesn't work get back to me and I will try and figure out why mines works. Don't Go To The Dark Side!!!!

HW used to say it would not work on a Mac platform. That is the one and only reason I didnt buy a Mac.

I even went to the Mac store in Boston and it was not able to do the HW Test Playback.............pity!!

ArmiyaRomanova

I've a Mac, and can watch the occasional 'free' bits and pieces up on HW. Not sure if these incorporate DRM or not, but I suspect not.

Last season the website stated that HW wouldn't work with Macs.

There's nothing to indicate that it holds again true this year, but until I see something on the website assuring me it's OK, I won't be subscribing.

Try downloading a new version of flip4mac, I have a mac at home and at work and watch Hearts TV no problem. If that doesn't work get back to me and I will try and figure out why mines works. Don't Go To The Dark Side!!!!

I can't get this to work either, and all the documentation points to Flip4Mac not doing the business when it's a DRM problem. I was thinking the only way around this would be to create a Windows partition on the hard drive, which isn't really tempting!

I get Flip4Mac to work perfectly in Firefox on my Mac. Just tried Hearts World and its fine. Make sure you restart your computer after downloading and installing it and it should work.;)

ScottishSandstorm

I have a mac and flip4mac works fine for me as long as it isn't live streaming. I barrow someone's pc to watch live matches.

Archived