ICT Away

GRL1969

I know it`s a wee while off yet, but a few of us are thinking of an over night stay in Inversneckie when we are up there.

Can anyone advise if it`s better to go on the Friday night and home after the game? Or, travel up on the Saturday and go on the bev after the match?

I`d rather option 2, as i think most do. Just thought i would ask the experts first.

Thanks in advance

Nucky Thompson
I know it`s a wee while off yet, but a few of us are thinking of an over night stay in Inversneckie when we are up there.

Can anyone advise if it`s better to go on the Friday night and home after the game? Or, travel up on the Saturday and go on the bev after the match?

I`d rather option 2, as i think most do. Just thought i would ask the experts first.

Thanks in advance

If you can only stay the one night do it on the Saturday. Get up there early doors, drop your bag at the hotel and then off you go:)

It's a good night out up there.

Think the main club is called Cactus Jacks or something.

Loads of Jambos knocking about.

In fact you will almost certainly all end up in a big group with the locals giving you menacing looks.

I think it was the Friday we stayed when we were up last.

It has been magic going up on Friday nights. We went to Cactus Jak's th last time - it's magic. Just make sure you find a club before 11, or you ain't gettin in anywhere!

neverlikedElvis

definately better on saturday night. loads of B&Bs near city centre. we (5 of us) got one for ?25 a head. guy was totally cool about us coming in steamboats and even slagged us off for not pulling and bringing burds back. it's a great night out-cactus jacks is good but there is a lot of cool pubs. best away fixture IMO

http://www.hearts-mad.net

We go saturday and stay over night. cactus jacks lovely :confused:

If your a man....

Hootananny is a good night, One by the river is good as well. Cant remember the name... Johnny Foxes

Saturday night, Cactus Jak's, shoes off if you hate hibees, the rest is history!

Will be doing similar this time round.

Archived