anyteam against the old firm

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

scottish football will never be rid of old firm bias

it doesn't matter who you are hearts/ hibs/ dundee united or aberdeen/ anyteam there will always be old firm bias

non scottish refs, that's the answer,

that's the only way to rid our game of o/f bias

discuss :eek:

rudi must stay

it doesn't matter who you are hearts/ hibs/ dundee united or aberdeen/ anyteam there will always be old firm bias

agree with that. As shown by the Kaunas games against Rangers, there were no controversial decisions not even at Ibrox

Guest jambomickey

bottom line is they sign players for 2 or 3 million! they've got 50 and 60 thousand season ticket holders, we sign journey men and bosmans and have 12 thousand season ticket holders! if we want to compete then we got to start signing better quality players and better quality players are not loans from kaunas

bottom line is they sign players for 2 or 3 million! they've got 50 and 60 thousand season ticket holders, we sign journey men and bosmans and have 12 thousand season ticket holders! if we want to compete then we got to start signing better quality players and better quality players are not loans from kaunas

WTF does that have to do with dodgy refs or old firm bias?

Guest jambomickey
WTF does that have to do with dodgy refs or old firm bias?

point i'm making is although our refs are not the best they not to blame for our owner selling all our best players etc! and when we do play the **** from the west most of the time we are defending and they've got the ball so it's obvious there's more chance of them getting decisions

How are clubs supposed to be able to afford to compete with them financially if they are denied all opportunity to compete with them on the field?

Its not our fault we and everyone else in the league are below them financially. Its designed that way.

The whole system needs uprooting and replanting. The old firm are weeds in the garden of scottish football.

One potential problem with foreign refs would be having to buy them a season ticket for a Motherwell hotel, if we have another season like last.

Like Miko getting booked for being clotheslined?

point i'm making is although our refs are not the best they not to blame for our owner selling all our best players etc! and when we do play the **** from the west most of the time we are defending and they've got the ball so it's obvious there's more chance of them getting decisions

Guest jambomickey
How are clubs supposed to be able to afford to compete with them financially if they are denied all opportunity to compete with them on the field?

Its not our fault we and everyone else in the league are below them financially. Its designed that way.

The whole system needs uprooting and replanting. The old firm are weeds in the garden of scottish football.

we were competing when burley was here and romanov backed him by signing quality players! one man to blame for throwing all that away

marshallschunkychicken

So what you are saying that all decisions are made fairly and impartially.

Right.

Guest jambomickey
So what you are saying that all decisions are made fairly and impartially.

Right.

what i'm saying is our refs are not the best but there not cheats! some on here believe romanovs paranoia, i don't!

marshallschunkychicken
what i'm saying is our refs are not the best but there not cheats! some on here believe romanovs paranoia, i don't!

So the fact that the vast majority of their crucial mistakes are to the benefit of the OF is down to a statistic correlation to their time on the ball.

Which of course explains how an identical incident at two ends of the park can have two entirely different results (99% of the time in the favour of the OF)....

peebles jambo
So the fact that the vast majority of their crucial mistakes are to the benefit of the OF is down to a statistic correlation to their time on the ball.

Which of course explains how an identical incident at two ends of the park can have two entirely different results (99% of the time in the favour of the OF)....

that was a penalty for us, but it's castle gray skull, we've not a chance of getting anything there, the refs in scotland are biased

Guest jambomickey

romanov has brain washed a section of our support into believing refs and everybody are anti hearts! the bottom line is every time romanov does something stupid he blames everybody else except himself

Guest jambomickey
that was a penalty for us, but it's castle gray skull, we've not a chance of getting anything there, the refs in scotland are biased

i was there on saturday! yes it was a penalty for us on saturday and miko shouldn't have been sent off! but as far as i'm concerned it was human error and not cheating by the ref

i was there on saturday! yes it was a penalty for us on saturday and miko shouldn't have been sent off! but as far as i'm concerned it was human error and not cheating by the ref

Are you saying that it's human error that causes them to give favourable decisions to the OF regardless of playing home or away?

Guest jambomickey
Are you saying that it's human error that causes them to give favourable decisions to the OF regardless of playing home or away?

as i've said before they get more decisions because usually they got much more of the ball and most teams defend against them! i just don't go along with the vlad paranoia

marshallschunkychicken
romanov has brain washed a section of our support into believing refs and everybody are anti hearts! the bottom line is every time romanov does something stupid he blames everybody else except himself

This has NOTHING to do with Romanov - The OP is stating that the OF get decisions against everyone else. That is plain. You argued that, and said that its 'cause they have better players.

The fact is, if you have two identical incidents on separate sides, the OF will, in most cases, get the benefit of the decision.

To bring Romanov into this is ridiculous in the extreme.

Guest jambomickey
This has NOTHING to do with Romanov - The OP is stating that the OF get decisions against everyone else. That is plain. You argued that, and said that its 'cause they have better players.

The fact is, if you have two identical incidents on separate sides, the OF will, in most cases, get the benefit of the decision.

To bring Romanov into this is ridiculous in the extreme.

the reason i bring romanov into it is because he has brain washed a section of our support into believing this! when we dominate games against teams and have more of the ball we get more decisions aswell

as i've said before they get more decisions because usually they got much more of the ball and most teams defend against them! i just don't go along with the vlad paranoia

There has been an old firm bias every season for the forty six years that i have been watching Scottish football.

How the hell is that "the vlad paranoia"?

Guest jambomickey
There has been an old firm bias every season for the forty six years that i have been watching Scottish football.

How the hell is that "the vlad paranoia"?

right that's your opinion and i respect that! as far as i'm concerned we not good enough to compete with the old firm,

right that's your opinion and i respect that! as far as i'm concerned we not good enough to compete with the old firm,

Fair enough. You don't think we're good enough to compete but the op is about of bias and trying non Scottish refs. To post vlad paranoia and romanov brainwashing leads me to believe that you are the one who has been brainwashed by the weegie press!

Guest jambomickey
Fair enough. You don't think we're good enough to compete but the op is about of bias and trying non Scottish refs. To post vlad paranoia and romanov brainwashing leads me to believe that you are the one who has been brainwashed by the weegie press!

not at all! the press don't look at games through maroon tinted glasses like us, my point is our refs are poor but there not cheats' that's all i'm saying mate.

Malinga the Swinga
the reason i bring romanov into it is because he has brain washed a section of our support into believing this! when we dominate games against teams and have more of the ball we get more decisions aswell

Has Romanov brainwashed us into thinking it has been raining a lot recently as well, or is that just paranoia. Did Romaov brainwash us into believing that DUFC should have had a penalty yesterday, that Celtic shouldn't have had one last week, that Broadfoot dived on saturday, that we never got penalty on Saturday, that Dundee United should have had penalty in CIS cup last year, that Takis shouldn't have been sent off against Celtic at Tynecastle, that wee ned Ferguson handballed against us at Hampden in last years semi final.

Don't think it is brainwashing, it is corruption, pure and simple.

Malinga the Swinga
not at all! the press don't look at games through maroon tinted glasses like us, my point is our refs are poor but there not cheats' that's all i'm saying mate.

Nope, they look though old firm tinted glasses, always have.

Guest jambomickey
Has Romanov brainwashed us into thinking it has been raining a lot recently as well, or is that just paranoia. Did Romaov brainwash us into believing that DUFC should have had a penalty yesterday, that Celtic shouldn't have had one last week, that Broadfoot dived on saturday, that we never got penalty on Saturday, that Dundee United should have had penalty in CIS cup last year, that Takis shouldn't have been sent off against Celtic at Tynecastle, that wee ned Ferguson handballed against us at Hampden in last years semi final.

every one you've mentioned there i agree with you but where i disagree is i think it's human error and not cheating from our refs!

Guest jambomickey
Nope, they look though old firm tinted glasses, always have.

we'll have to agree to disagree mate! as far as i'm concerned the press have been fed plenty of negative rubbish by our owner

Malinga the Swinga
every one you've mentioned there i agree with you but where i disagree is i think it's human error and not cheating from our refs!

Don't you think it is just a wee bit strange how old firm get the benefit every time?

I agree.

I don't know how old Jambomickey is, but I've been watching Hearts for over 50 years, and it's never been a level playing field as regards the O.F., the G.F.A. and the officials.

It has nothing to do with Vlad.

He's not perfect and he frustrates me sometimes, but he has only articulated what many of us have been aware of for many seasons.

Astonishing!

Did you simply not talk about football with your mates pre-Romanov? I remember the exact same accusations being directed towards the Refs/SFA etc. as far back as I remember.

To say the recent talk is all to do with Romanov brainwashing people is absurd in the extreme. I really fail to see where you're coming from with this one.

marshallschunkychicken

That's an awful lot of human error for the benefit of just two teams.

I take it Dundee United didn't get those two penalties cause the OF have better players....

Guest jambomickey
Astonishing!

Did you simply not talk about football with your mates pre-Romanov? I remember the exact same accusations being directed towards the Refs/SFA etc. as far back as I remember.

To say the recent talk is all to do with Romanov brainwashing people is absurd in the extreme. I really fail to see where you're coming from with this one.

fair enough mate that's your opinion and i respect that' as far as i'm concerned our refs aren't the best but they aint cheats

Seriously having doubts about you!! "it's human error and not cheating from OUR refs" sounds like something an old firm fan would say!

fair enough mate that's your opinion and i respect that' as far as i'm concerned our refs aren't the best but they aint cheats

You are on the windup.

And it's not my opinion that ref's cheating has been a discussion topic for at least 30 odd years, that is fact.

You are talking nonsense, and I'm sure you know it. Your argument on this thread isn't even in a straight line.

Guest jambomickey
That's an awful lot of human error for the benefit of just two teams.

I take it Dundee United didn't get those two penalties cause the OF have better players....

if i thought refs were cheats i'd stop going to football because i'd be wasting my money knowing i was being cheated

Malinga the Swinga
Seriously having doubts about you!! "it's human error and not cheating from OUR refs" sounds like something an old firm fan would say!

Don't think he isn't a Jambo. he just sees things differently. No point in falling out with fellow jambos as there are enough confirmed old firm fans out there just waiting to be abused.

neverlikedElvis

mr romanovs not brain washed me. I was just a wee tad slightly suspicious the scottish game was corrupt long before he started telling people how it is. hearts were cheated on saturday. Yinited were cheated yesterday, It happens all the time.

http://www.hearts-mad.net

Guest jambomickey
You are on the windup.

hahaha your spot on mate! anybody who knows me will know i'm the biggest critic of referees in this country' there all in favour of the glasgow ****

chester copperpot
hahaha your spot on mate! anybody who knows me will know i'm the biggest critic of referees in this country' there all in favour of the glasgow ****

:hobofish:;)

:mad::):)

Guest jambomickey
:mad::):)

hahaha just had to do a wind up mate! stuart dougal would have been aswell having a rangers strip on at the weekend

If matches against the Old Firm are going to be made absolutely meaningless thanks to the efforts of the SFA and their officials perhaps the clubs should start and print the league table in their match day programmes minus the results against the Old Firm. It would show that everyone is now sick of the game in Scotland being made a farce by the dishonesty of those at the top aided and abetted by most of the media including the supposedly impartial BBC.

Guest jambomickey
If matches against the Old Firm are going to be made absolutely meaningless thanks to the efforts of the SFA and their officials perhaps the clubs should start and print the league table in their match day programmes minus the results against the Old Firm. It would show that everyone is now sick of the game in Scotland being made a farce by the dishonesty of those at the top aided and abetted by most of the media including the supposedly impartial BBC.

good idea mate!

Archived