Help needed - Just got Fruity Loops 8

Feeno

Just got Fruity loops 8 an I'm looking to find out if anyone has links to free tutorials on how to use it or if anyone knows where to get samples and sounds to make hip hop beats tae would be greatly apreciated. Thanks pokes!

Posts like this make me feel very old....

This is a relatively new experience for me, does it go downhill from here and get to the point where I don't understand anything young people say, then I get ignored and then I die?

I went to see The Dark Knight last night for goodness sake, I'm culturally relevant.

H E L P !

Chad Sexington
Posts like this make me feel very old....

This is a relatively new experience for me, does it go downhill from here and get to the point where I don't understand anything young people say, then I get ignored and then I die?

I went to see The Dark Knight last night for goodness sake, I'm culturally relevant.

H E L P !

I thought he was talking about a breakfast cereal.

:confused:

pfft... Fruity Loops. betcha can't even make a tune that you can whistle to... its all just noise.... i remember when this was all fields...

(feel better Doc?)

You could try Youtube.

I used it to pick up stuff on Ableton.

Cheers for that - been trying to get my head into Ableton for a while. Good tip that! :)

youtube

there's also plenty of FLstudio forums.

you can get copied tutorials on ebay as well.

Fruity Loops is ace. One of my mates got an LP deal with warp last year and he has made everything he has ever done on Fruity Loops.

youtube

there's also plenty of FLstudio forums.

you can get copied tutorials on ebay as well.

Fruity Loops is ace. One of my mates got an LP deal with warp last year and he has made everything he has ever done on Fruity Loops.

Pah! All hail to the Logic users!!

But if the need calls, have a look here. Most formats covered.....http://www.bigfishaudio.com/

Archived