Vlad and the Doomsday Clock analogy

jambovambo

The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clockface maintained since 1947 by the Board of Directors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists at the University of Chicago.

It uses the analogy of the human race being at a time that is "minutes to midnight" where midnight represents "catastrophic destruction".

Taking on the analogy of the Doomsday Clock, and applying it to Hearts under Vlad, for me the clock had wound back to about a quarter to 12 in recent weeks, since Csaba came in etc ...

... but this news today about Banks has just shifted it well on to, I dunno, 5 to midnight again.

Please, no pasting in of photos of Private Frazer.

I think we can all recognise a feeling of how happy we are with things at Tynie, and this clockface ain't a bad idea.

The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clockface maintained since 1947 by the Board of Directors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists at the University of Chicago.

It uses the analogy of the human race being at a time that is "minutes to midnight" where midnight represents "catastrophic destruction".

Taking on the analogy of the Doomsday Clock, and applying it to Hearts under Vlad, for me the clock had wound back to about a quarter to 12 in recent weeks, since Csaba came in etc ...

... but this news today about Banks has just shifted it well on to, I dunno, 5 to midnight again.

Please, no pasting in of photos of Private Frazer.

I think we can all recognise a feeling of how happy we are with things at Tynie, and this clockface ain't a bad idea.

Who watches the watchmen????

Buffalo Bill

I'd love answer this question but I'm stuck in a hatch and the reception is a bugger.

lost_dharma.gif

Buffalo Bill

Presuming that 11o'clock is the least worrysome time and twelve is obviously the worst I would say I'm at about half past in terms of the clubs survival.

In terms of my support I have probably moved to quarter to. if the hand moves much further I'll start to get pretty worried about the intentions of our illustrious owner again.

Compare that to it being at around 5 to twelve under pie man and about ten to at the turn of the year last year when we were kicking about the bottom of our crappy league.

i've got 25 to 1 the now....we must be proper ****ed......

i apologise for the rather low calibre of that banter

Archived