Duke of Marmalade or New Approach?

duckandcover

duckandcover

Whats everyones fancy for tomorrow's International? I got New Approach at 2/1 this morning. Goes on heavy and reckon it could end up FAV tomorrow.

Well as I never thought it would get the trip and it won the Derby, so what do I know, got 3/1 with Betfair @ the weekend. The main bet that I have ante-post is on Borderlescott @ 20/1 in the Nunthorpe on Friday, I think it is due on more big one.....

jamdub,

this is a trip back to 1m2f for the international, not the 1m4f for the derby. I can honestly seeing NA winning by 2/3 lengths AND going away(on predicted ground). I got 6/1 on friday with Ladbrokes, but i will cover this with a small play on DOM depending on what price it goes to and how NA settles going down to post. (will his pony acompany to post)

duckandcover
jamdub,

this is a trip back to 1m2f for the international, not the 1m4f for the derby. I can honestly seeing NA winning by 2/3 lengths AND going away(on predicted ground). I got 6/1 on friday with Ladbrokes, but i will cover this with a small play on DOM depending on what price it goes to and how NA settles going down to post. (will his pony acompany to post)

The betting for this race has been crazy, less than a week ago it was DOM 4/7, NA 6/1, they are now 5/4,6/4 respectively, unbeliveable really, the money rarely turns out to be wrong.

completley agree duckandcovers

im very suprised that DOM has been declared to run, the worst ground hes run on is soft and that was in france, and there nothing in his pedigree to sugest that he will go on this.

jamdub,

Ach well I think it is a better horse over 1M 2F, so 3/1 will do for me. My main fancy tomorrow is Chief Editor. I have got 12/1 which I think is a great price.

P.S. Borderlescott @ 20/1 in the Nunthorpe on Friday is my main bet. I really think it has 1 more big race in it.

Malinga the Swinga

Anyone betting against DOM is taking a huge risk, provided he runs of course. O'Brien has mopped up G1 races this year and don't see why this will change tomorrow.

its now abandoned, hopefully they will run this later in the week seeing as its a championship race - i know obrien has mopped up this season in G1's but DOM dosnt like heavy ground and thats the best ground we can hope for for this meeting

Archived