Burley Signings

The White Cockade

The White Cockade

According to EEN story Banks is the last of the Burley signings at the club and most likely will be away soon

Quite right Vlad - purge the Club of all those players who took us to the top of the league and replace them with dross

The worst thing now is that we can see Csaba is another Vlad puppet and must agree with all this nonsense to keep his job

Forget this "Scottish Mafia" conspiracy

There is one man determined Hearts will not be successful and ruins things when ever they look like improving

Vladimir Romanov

I've had it and you Vlad Sheep that are left will be glad to know that I am giving all things Hearts a miss (including Kickback) while that idiot is still in charge I love Hearts too much to go through last season again this year

alwaysthereinspirit
According to EEN story Banks is the last of the Burley signings at the club and most likely will be away soon

Quite right Vlad - purge the Club of all those players who took us to the top of the league and replace them with dross

The worst thing now is that we can see Csaba is another Vlad puppet and must agree with all this nonsense to keep his job

There is one man determined Hearts will not be successful and ruins things when ever they look like improving

Vladimir Romanov

I've had it and you Vlad Sheep that are left will be glad to know that I am giving all things Hearts a miss (including Kickback) while that idiot is still in charge I love Hearts too much to go through last season again this year

:sad:Why do people leaving not just leave and close the door behind them?

What is with all the theatrics? Just go.

Vladimir Romanov

Goodbye!

Vladimir Romanov

bye bye then:movethatass::wave1:

see what i don't get yous halfwits on KB say aww goodbye but dont think theres something going on when i know for a fact there is vlad has got to be meddling in some sort of way. he spoke to the players after the rangers game and said that banksy won't be playing another game for hearts as far as i'm concerned vlad can gtf yet again banksy has never let us down.

Vlad for instance is a ****** he can gtf i'm not going to another hearts game this season because of him, i'm sorry but i just can't waste money on hearts anymore so i'm offski this season aswell.

VLAD GET TO F*c*K

Ibrahim Tall
see what i don't get yous halfwits on KB say aww goodbye but dont think theres something going on when i know for a fact there is vlad has got to be meddling in some sort of way. he spoke to the players after the rangers game and said that banksy won't be playing another game for hearts as far as i'm concerned vlad can gtf yet again banksy has never let us down.

Vlad for instance is a ****** he can gtf i'm not going to another hearts game this season because of him, i'm sorry but i just can't waste money on hearts anymore so i'm offski this season aswell.

VLAD GET TO F*c*K

Proof? Other than a mediocre newspaper article of which the writer was unable to even get a quote for.

Rudolf's Mate

VLAD GET TO F*c*K

Well said...... I bet half of the people who posted good bye and so on have also slted Vlad on here for his actions. So what if someone starts a thread saying they've had it.

I really can't believe how quickly my expectations have been ripped to shred. I was on a high with Shabba coming in and with Obua and others mentioned...... Same #@it different day!

...I am giving all things Hearts a miss (including Kickback)...

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I thought that you were different, but you're just like the rest of them. You used us. :mad:

Rudolf's Mate
Proof? Other than a mediocre newspaper article of which the writer was unable to even get a quote for.

It was on the beeb website 90 minutes before the EEN had it on their website!

Ibrahim Tall

What, this?

Hearts goalkeeper Steve Banks is said to be unhappy after he was demoted to the role of youth team keeper coach.

Link

Like i said, no quotes, no mention of where the information apparently came from, not even an attempt at saying an "insider" told them. Just a quick mention then the subjects completely changed.

The same article also has this caption:

"Banks featured in the opening defeat by Motherwell"

Just sums up how clued up the BBC are...

Quite correct. But the first printed EEN's hit the shops anywhere up to an hour to two hours before the BBC article. I would assume that Hans Christian had already wrote the piece and it was in print before it appeared on the EEN website. They deliberately put the new edition up on the net later to try to get people to buy the print version.

WestcoastJambo

Vladimir Romanov

catz16.jpg

Nucky Thompson

One defeat to Rangers and we have them all over this place like a rash again:rolleyes: :107years::107years::107years::107years:

marshallschunkychicken
Bye. Close the door on the way out please,you may let a hobo in!!!;)

Deny it all u want but Manx is right !!!

Too late....

monkfish1979

VLAD GET TO F*c*K

Stating something as fact does not make it so. One dodgy article from a man with a track record for being as reliable as a parkinson's sufferers darts score does not constitute fact. Show your working. ;)

tarra then flower.

Vladimir Romanov

:kickhat: blah blah blah.

ToadKiller Dog
Stating something as fact does not make it so. One dodgy article from a man with a track record for being as reliable as a parkinson's sufferers darts score does not constitute fact. Show your working. ;)

Its as expected last week Banderson was a nasty smell ,because of some unsubstantiated gossip which fits the mindset of a lot of kickbackers he is suddenly the oracle of truth .

that said i would like the club to come out and rubbish it like they did with his other nonsense he has put out,i want to see Brodie interview Banks about his new role,until this happens the conspiracy will be seen as truth due to previous history.

Everybody loves Baz

Vladimir Romanov

Thank ****** the schools start going back this week.

Everybody loves Baz
Why you missing perving at the gates?

Sorry mate couldn't resist.:)

I've even set my alarm so we can get there early :P **

** This is infact false and we are not kiddie fiddlers. :mad:

would someone explain to me then.

why would an extremely successful business man, invest millions into a club, only to make them ****e?

surely thats....bad business?

Try looking at the last three years if you want proof.

Archived