Strachan Slates Ref....

Seats

.....according to the daily weegie - WTF??!!!

United denied a blatant penalty and he wants the ref to review the mistakes he made AGAINST smellytic?

It must be said though, if both OF and Non OF clubs are complaining about the refs, the GFA have to do something about the standard of refereeing in this country!

:confused:

The Old Tolbooth
.....according to the daily weegie - WTF??!!!

United denied a blatant penalty and he wants the ref to review the mistakes he made AGAINST smellytic?

It must be said though, if both OF and Non OF clubs are complaining about the refs, the GFA have to do something about the standard of refereeing in this country!

:confused:

Mate, the only reason the little nyaff is complaining about the ref is to try to take the heat off the old firm right now. The ref was perfect for Celtic yesterday and Strachan knows it, but he also knows that if he squeals like a little pig about the ref that the weegie papers will pick up on it and make something of it to deflect the heat away from what really is happening in the Scottish game.

Chad Sexington
Mate, the only reason the little nyaff is complaining about the ref is to try to take the heat off the old firm right now. The ref was perfect for Celtic yesterday and Strachan knows it, but he also knows that if he squeals like a little pig about the ref that the weegie papers will pick up on it and make something of it to deflect the heat away from what really is happening in the Scottish game.

I caught the 2nd half of his interview after the game yesterday.

He had the nerve to dismiss the penalty incident by saying...with a smirk...that it should never have got as far as Caldwell's tackle because Celtic should have had a freekick in the build up.

Unbelievable.

I hate the smarmy little git.

Bert Le Clos

I dislike Gordon Strachan more than anyone else involved in Scottish football.

A disgusting little scrote.

I dislike Gordon Strachan more than anyone else involved in Scottish football.

A disgusting little scrote.

It's a fair point well made, but I think you're forgetting that Neil Lennon is still involved in Scottish football.

It's a fair point well made, but I think you're forgetting that Neil Lennon is still involved in Scottish football.

Neil Lennon is too obvious.

Strachan is a far more insidious, reptillian piece of work.

ToadKiller Dog

A typical Strachan tactic when his side get another favour from the ref ,he points to some minor usually inconclusive event that didnt go his way.

Rabbie_Burns

A case of perverse reverse logic by Strachan, these things work both ways and even themsleves out over the long run bullsh*t etc

Actually it probably does work both ways, 95% for the Old S6um and 5% against them...

just the standard OF tactic when people start waking up to the corruption in Scottish football - play the victim themselves so the press get caught up deciding which one of them is more hard done by...

marshallschunkychicken

I'm sure he'll be asked by the authorities to explain his comments, and then get hit with a hefty fine.... :rolleyes:

Captain Lithuania

Also forgetting Vlad is involved.

Bert Le Clos
Neil Lennon is too obvious.

Strachan is a far more insidious, reptillian piece of work.

Bingo

Archived