SFA to gain 10000GBP in jan 2009 from HMFC

decullio

I find it quite funny that the sfa will recieve another 10000 pounds from hearts if our disciplinary record does not improve by January2009 smells a bit if you ask me due to the dodgy decisions so far.sorry if this has already been posted i just came across it when on SFA website.

Thunderstruck

Got to pay for the refs' wage rise from somewhere. Vlad and Craig Levein should insist on having a logo on the refs' strips.

Jam Tarts 1874
Got to pay for the refs' wage rise from somewhere. Vlad and Craig Levein should insist on having a logo on the refs' strips.

I think this hits the nail right on the head, how else could the GFA fund their ?1,000 per game?

hearts_crazy
I find it quite funny that the sfa will recieve another 10000 pounds from hearts if our disciplinary record does not improve by January2009 smells a bit if you ask me due to the dodgy decisions so far.sorry if this has already been posted i just came across it when on SFA website.

Quite ridiculous really. Referees know they can book Miko because of his 'reputation' for diving regardless of whether it was actually a dive or not apparently his reputation preceeds him so he's fair game, or so the pundits on the telly like to point out anyway. Our other Lithuanians can easily be booked if need be due to the fact that all Lithuanians dive, don't they. We have hotheads like Michael Stewart who is always good for a booking or two.

Meanwhile there are erses like Barry fricking Ferguson who could quite happily hit an opponent over the head with a baseball bat, pick the ball up and throw it into the net and not only would the goal stand but all he would get off the referee is a playful pat on the backside.

Got to pay for the leeches so that they can get new blazers big enough for their ever-expanding wallets and waistlines!!!

The GFA offices should be in Aberdeen - the stench of something akin to rotting fish permeates Dumpden!!!

Why wait.

Vlad should send out a message and just mail the cheque now.

That seriously infuriates me. Just look at the disciplinary tables and tell me that the clubs who are receiving the most cards are the 'dirtiest' and that those receiving the least are not. The whole set-up stinks to high heaven.

I wouldn't complain if it were fair, but it's not at all.

Exactly, would our disciplinary record look so bad if other teams players were being booked for similar offences?

Motherwell should have an additional yellow card for Clarkson diving last weekend, and Rangers should have an additional two yellow card's for Boyd & Broadfoot's dives on Saturday.

This vicious circle will go on until a) Hearts have no Lithuanian's in our XI or B) Romanov leaves Hearts and the Lithuanian's follow.

There is no other way this will stop in my opininon.

if i were hearts i would gather all "wrong" decisions, ie when miko was booked for diving and wasnt and when players ala broadfoot and clarkson dive and get away with it, and then present it to a court to have fine overturned and leave the SFA squirming

if i were hearts i would gather all "wrong" decisions, ie when miko was booked for diving and wasnt and when players ala broadfoot and clarkson dive and get away with it, and then present it to a court to have fine overturned and leave the SFA squirming

As I understand it you can't take things like that to court.

Hearts would undoubtedly also be hammered for "bringing the game in disrepute"

The whole set-up regarding discipline is a shambles. I heard at work yesterday, so correct me if im wrong, that Barry Ferguson never even got booked in the whole of last season in the league. Yet it seems almost fashionable to book/send off a hearts player these days!!

The whole set-up regarding discipline is a shambles. I heard at work yesterday, so correct me if im wrong, that Barry Ferguson never even got booked in the whole of last season in the league. Yet it seems almost fashionable to book/send off a hearts player these days!!

That's spot on, yet in Europe he was given a suspension for picking up 2 or 3 bookings. Hard to imagine how he managed that when he played probably 1/2 the amount of games compared to the SPL......

Billy the Jambo

Serious question what would happen if the madone told the GFA to FO and he doesnt pay the fine.If they took him to court i am sure with a decent lawyer he would have a case .I dont like the mad one but if he did that he might just might go up in my estimations

That's spot on, yet in Europe he was given a suspension for picking up 2 or 3 bookings. Hard to imagine how he managed that when he played probably 1/2 the amount of games compared to the SPL......

And 2 suspensions in the Euro qualifiers.

Takes some doing by a captain.

The refs keep banging on about respect.

I've said this before.. if you want it to stop take out a couple of the big boys.

But no...let Ferguson (and Lennon previously) scream blue murder in your face, but redeem by picking on a lesser player.

Thunderstruck
This vicious circle will go on until a) Hearts have no Lithuanian's in our XI or B) Romanov leaves Hearts and the Lithuanian's follow.

Old Firm favouritism was happening long before Vlad landed on these shores and it will continue when/if he leaves.

The difference nowadays is that it is carried out in the full glare of multi-media access to football and, despite this, the "favouring" of the Old Firm continues.

Serious question what would happen if the madone told the GFA to FO and he doesnt pay the fine.If they took him to court i am sure with a decent lawyer he would have a case .I dont like the mad one but if he did that he might just might go up in my estimations

GFA wouldn't need to take him or Hearts to court, they would simply suspend Hearts or throw them out of their cosy club for not abiding by the rules of association.

The fact is however that the rules of association are flawed and stuck firmly in the dark ages. For example, last week's verdict by referee Eddie Smith not to admit that he got it wrong by awarding Celtic a penalty and sending off a player. For christ's sake if the ref couldn't see from the video evidence that he got it wrong there is no hope for us. And where else is the court of appeal the same person that made the orginal (wrong) decision? A player's basic human rights dicate that he should receive a fair hearing, after all his earnings and livelihood are at stake - with the GFA or Scottish refs no chance. I have to admit for once that Vald is right, the whole Scottish system is flawed, if not corrupt!

Sniffer

this_is_my_story

Romanov should ask the SFA if their fine is enforcable by Scottish law. Then he should take out a full page advert, preferably in the Daily Record, offering an open invitation to SFA beaks to come along to Tynie and suck his ******.

that is why the keep booking us for nothing

Narrative Arc

look at Keith Jacksons player ratings in this mornings paper and see what he says about Broadfoot. Its says 'An honest performance'. It's now becoming that much of a joke, the weedgie media are now rubbing our noses in it.

is there any serious answers to these problems in our game or do we just have to accept it?

this might be seen as a bit much, but how about, for one season, every other clubs fans refuse to attend home games against the Old firm. we desperately need to do something about this or our game is goosed. In this day and age with all the other fans forums there must be a way of making a concerted effort to improve things.

so peed off with this. we need to do something.

Captain Lithuania

Not specsavers for refs anymore. Ukio Bankas.

Exactly, would our disciplinary record look so bad if other teams players were being booked for similar offences?

Motherwell should have an additional yellow card for Clarkson diving last weekend, and Rangers should have an additional two yellow card's for Boyd & Broadfoot's dives on Saturday.

There is no other way this will stop in my opininon.[/quote

A & B could happen and we would still be treated the same by the GFA.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Where do they get the figures for a fine from , how is it decided ?

What happens with the fine payments ?

Archived