Hearts v OF

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

I was having a discussion about OF decisions against Hearts and other teams. There was a game many years ago at Tynecastle against Rangers, the season has eluded me but maybe some of you fellow Jambos out there will come to my rescue. The ref I will never forget was Jim Renton, he denied us a blatant penalty (nothing new there), sent of Caig Levein and didn't punish Terry Hurlock for punching Robbo in the face. (Things haven't changed then) There was so many incidents in that game, that Hearts complained to the GFA, guess what we were fined.

Drylaw Hearts

Shoe on the other foot.....

We did manage to get referee Kevin O'Donnell demoted after a few howlers against us.

I think the final straw came in a match at Celtic when he made a blunder which led to them scoring in the dying minutes.

john brownlee

We could always lock the Grefs in the dressing room after the game and they miss the bus home as its well know that some Grefs come to games in supporters buses.

Doctor FinnBarr

We did manage to get referee Kevin O'Donnell demoted after a few howlers against us.

I think the final straw came in a match at Celtic when he made a blunder which led to them scoring in the dying minutes.

He was the headmaster at the school that Kay goes to now, mod edit, but I seen him in the paper a year or so back and he's got MS/ME or something along those lines!

:slither:

Drylaw Hearts
He was the headmaster at the school that Kay goes to now, but I seen him in the paper a year or so back and he's got MS/ME or something along those lines!

:slither:

Who's Kay ?

Aye, after denying John Colquhoun a cert penalty, an incident he saw from the half-way line.

Mercer and MacDonald went mental after thatgame.

Archived