Hunbelievable!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Went to the Columbus Crew v FC Dallas game last night (good game ... the standard isn't far from SPL level)

Was ****ed off after hearing about the Hearts game and to my disgust I see two hun feckers sitting a few seats away from me.

Ended up seeing 2 Hun fans and 2 Celtic tops. Disgusting. :mad:

Can't escape it anywhere. :sad:

Doctor FinnBarr
Went to the Columbus Crew v FC Dallas game last night (good game ... the standard isn't far from SPL level)

Was ****ed off after hearing about the Hearts game and to my disgust I see two hun feckers sitting a few seats away from me.

Coulda sat behind and kicked the heids aff them!

Not that I'm advocating violence.

;)

portobellojambo1
He was about 8 :(

And the burd wouldn't let me. :(

That is too much information to be releasing on a football forum neave. Next time she says no kick her in the nuts by the way.

Rudolf's Mate

I was shopping (near Portsmouth) the other week and was taking the trolley back to get my ?1 back! Just as I was about to put it in a guy with a smeltic top shouted that he would "huv ra trolley oaf me" Quick as a flash I pushed the chain in got my ?1 before turning to him and saying in as broad a Scottish accent as possible...... Sorry gadji! Ah seen the top and thought a was getting mugged and panicked. Needless to say he looked totally bemused!

I was shopping (near Portsmouth) the other week and was taking the trolley back to get my ?1 back! Just as I was about to put it in a guy with a smeltic top shouted that he would "huv ra trolley oaf me" Quick as a flash I pushed the chain in got my ?1 before turning to him and saying in as broad a Scottish accent as possible...... Sorry gadji! Ah seen the top and thought a was getting mugged and panicked. Needless to say he looked totally bemused!

:)

alwaysthereinspirit

There's no escaping it. Took the wife to the Rod Stewart concert on Friday. Sheltic tops everywhere. Even the drummers base drum had the Sheltic emblem.:eek:

Does my head in over here theres no escaping the feckers, theyre all over the place went to the Rabitohs Manly Rugby league game yesterday and there was four of the fecks sitting 3 rows away from me...:(

Brian Whittaker's Tache
I saw someone wearing a Celtic top in Warsaw. Ruined my day.

Spend a saturday afternoon at Livi Centre

You'll shoot yourself

A grubby, pie eyed jakepiece in a Celtic top asked me for the 'loan ae a pound' for his 'bus' this morning....and this was at 9am on George Street....

Yuck.

Archived