Mozilla Firefox

andy1874hmfc

andy1874hmfc

Does anyone know how you get Mozilla to remember stuff, like remembering your e-mail address so you don't have to type it in every time you sign in? Or remembering my JKB username so I don't have to sign in every time I log on at home.

Cheers in advance

Does anyone know how you get Mozilla to remember stuff, like remembering your e-mail address so you don't have to type it in every time you sign in? Or remembering my JKB username so I don't have to sign in every time I log on at home.

Cheers in advance

Go to Tools - Options then Security Tab then click Remember passwords for sites. So when you go to log into a site it will ask you if you want to remember this password so the next time you log in you just have to start typing and the password/username will show up.

andy1874hmfc
Go to Tools - Options then Security Tab then click Remember passwords for sites. So when you go to log into a site it will ask you if you want to remember this password so the next time you log in you just have to start typing and the password/username will show up.

Thanks, that did the trick :smile:

What is it?

It's a browser that allows your computer to access webpages on the internet, but that's not important right now.

Archived