God bless Craig Levein for his honesty

colinmaroon

Craig Levein has just said on TV, that if the blatant penalty that Utd were denied against Celtic was because of his actions, it was a terrible thing to happen!!!

I have been holding back - and I regret it - from saying that I have, personally, NO DOUBT, that yesterday was all about "revenge" - against Miko, and supremely against VR -

Oh, and of course, making sure that these Weegie cheats get a result!!!

The Mafia must be pig sick that UTD scored and ruined there best laid plans!!!

I wish we could have done the same!!!

you just know he was desperate to say more, but wouldn't

he even said that he would run out of money eventually!

i'm really pleased united scored, to salvage a point there. get it right up ya, you stinking tosspots

i'm really pleased united scored, to salvage a point there. get it right up ya, you stinking tosspots

Whilst agreeing with the sentiments I have to say that's not very lady-like Beverley. :rolleyes:

Now that's quality abuse.

To who though,Bev?Hooped demons or SFA....or both?

Either way it works.:)

Agree with you 100% pity there are not more managers like Craig. The SFA are corrupt to the core, but it seems nothing will every change. I am glad United scored, and yes get it right up the weegies!!!!

Craig Levein has just said on TV, that if the blatant penalty that Utd were denied against Celtic was because of his actions, it was a terrible thing to happen!!!

I have been holding back - and I regret it - from saying that I have, personally, NO DOUBT, that yesterday was all about "revenge" - against Miko, and supremely against VR -

I know what you mean. I've been trying to calm myself down and not say anything ridiculous...or let emotion rule my head...but being honest I have to admit that I do think yesterday was 'payback' of some description.

But it was at Ibrox, and Miko helped them out a little bit...so what else really did we expect?

:sad:

Hooped demons/****my Rangers/SFA....same thing...

Now where's that vomiting smilie when you need it....

obviously both, all three if you include the govan crudbuckets

oh, and regarding it not being a very ladylike way to say things, the old firm bring out abuse from me that would would curl your hair!

Darth Sidious

2 days and this will all be forgotten and it will be on to the next Old Firm match. The league, media and refs are a joke. Nothing will change.

The 10 chairmen have to band together and ask the SFA to review the officials in Scotland. The 10 non Old Firm teams have the power as they showed with the TV breakaway. The Old Firm need the rest or they would be playing themselves.

Can't see anthing though. After the CIS final last Dundee Utd could have contacted Hearts to start the ball rolling. They had major grievances against the ref. What will it take? I bet they are not all laughing at Vlad now.

JennytheJambo

It is no wonder the rest of the SPL clubs have no money as they are always being fined for speaking out against the OF and refs. We are 2 games into the season and yet again there is talking points about refs decisions whilst playing against Celtic and Rangers. What can be done? not alot.

Doctor FinnBarr
It is no wonder the rest of the SPL clubs have no money as they are always being fined for speaking out against the OF and refs. We are 2 games into the season and yet again there is talking points about refs decisions whilst playing against Celtic and Rangers. What can be done? not alot.
[mod edit]

john brownlee

SFA = USSR

Smith = Stalin

RFC= Politburo

CFC = Stasis

one organization one state

Corrupt one word for the whole fleckin lot

John Montgomery
2 days and this will all be forgotten and it will be on to the next Old Firm match.

Unfortunately you are correct.

i wish that more managers would grow some balls and just tell it like it is!!

miko should never have been sent off, utd should have had a pen, huns should not have won last week and same goes for the other unwashed ^^^^s. only good thing is nakamuria took out the ref today but i would but money on that had been miko than he would have got sent off for attacking an official!!!!!

Drylaw Hearts
i wish that more managers would grow some balls and just tell it like it is!!

miko should never have been sent off, utd should have had a pen, huns should not have won last week and same goes for the other unwashed ^^^^s. only good thing is nakamuria took out the ref today but i would but money on that had been miko than he would have got sent off for attacking an official!!!!!

Why not ?

Why not ?

just in my opition i felt they were out played for most of the match and got a goal just in the nick of time (yes i know that the idea of the game is to score more than the other team) but i think its abut time that sfa sit up and take notice. if it happened that other way round to day and the wee ginger hobo came out and said that we shoul have had a pen and that the ref had cheated us would he get a fine?

Someone has asked the question, "What is it with Miko and Rangers?"

Well he did assault one of the rolled-up trouser brigade (Davis) and like elephants, or should I say Mammoths, they have lomg memories!!!

jamboinglasgow

thats the biggest thing that makes me sick about the football establishment in scotland i.e. the SFA. You are not allowed to criticise the them. They hide behind the "bringing the game into disripute" so that a desicision is held unless it needs to be changed to benefit the OF. Name one national organisation that would be allowed to do this apart from the SFA. The referees want ?800 a game? well tell them they can have that but every bit of their game will be analysed by an independent non-scottish offical who will have to declare all gifts recived and will give them a true account of a refs desicions using a head cam that shows where the ref is looking.

Scottish footballs governing body, corrupt to the core and I do not use that accusation lightly.

thats the biggest thing that makes me sick about the football establishment in scotland i.e. the SFA. You are not allowed to criticise the them. They hide behind the "bringing the game into disripute" so that a desicision is held unless it needs to be changed to benefit the OF. Name one national organisation that would be allowed to do this apart from the SFA. The referees want ?800 a game? well tell them they can have that but every bit of their game will be analysed by an independent non-scottish offical who will have to declare all gifts recived and will give them a true account of a refs desicions using a head cam that shows where the ref is looking.

Scottish footballs governing body, corrupt to the core and I do not use that accusation lightly.

Your forgetting that a Scottish ref doesn't have to declare any affiliation for any club - even if he is the uncle of an OF player. Apparently it's too much hassle for the SFA to have to direct refs around central Scotland on the basis that they may not be as impartial as they'd like us to think.

I think the SFA should go the whole hog and have the Pope do all Sellicks games and the Moderator of the COS do the Huns. How impartial can you get ?

ChemicalJambo

As people have said before, half the country are old firm fans so half of refs probably are too.

People will always be suspicious of refs until they become more open. They should have to nominate their favourite team and not be allowed to ref any game that involved them or a close rival.

They should also have to hold a press conference after each game to explain decisions, before they've seen it on tv.

Maybe then people would believe that mistakes are genuine ones and maybe then they and there families wouldn't feel threatened as Dallas was saying in the Sunday Mail today.

Never going to happen though

Totally agree.

Archived