DUTD v Sellick

Paws (FTH)

Major penalty claim turned down for United.

Going to be a huge talking point by the look of things.

Charlie Richmond is the ref.

how is that not a pen ffs?

100% pen for utd and they get the corner.

donovan should been booked for diving if it aint a pen

another fine for levein coming up i think

Another stone wall penalty turned down V the Old Firm.

****ing joke.

hope levein speaks out again, his chairman can afford to keep paying ?5,000 fines

watching tims v utd just now yet another stonewall penalty no doubt about it. Can anybody deny there is no scottish mafia.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

It's not even worth watching Scottish football. All the non-OF fans basically get conned out of their money EVERY week.

And the worst thing is, the OF, their fans and the media (their fans) dont see it and actively deny it!

And Vlad is crazy is he????????????????????

So what's new?! These two clubs are only marginally better than the rest of us yet statistics read to outsiders that Scotland only has two teams, yeh.....only because they get a helping hand every week from our brown paper-bag handling referees!!

Ryan Gosling

Scottish Mafia strikes again.

FOUR dodgy penalty calls in the first four games involving the Old Firm?

Mad Vlad right enough.

The inconsistency is ridiculous. Wilkie just penalised for tugging JVGH's shirt, fair enough. HOWEVER, in the first half JVGH had both arms wrapped around Wilkies chest and prevented him jumping for a corner, but no action taken, not even a wee talking too :mad:

hearts_crazy

Hope that cheating winker has got a broken ankle. I just fail to see how that penalty claim was any less of a penalty than the one that Rangers got against us. Absolute stonewall penalty, fecking cheating barstewards. I

think all the teams in Scotland should boycott al games against the OF, just simply refuse to play them, the SPL/SFA would have to do something about it then.

EVERY SINGLE GAME these feckers play in these days have major decisions going their way to gift them the match. And don't give me the 'it evens itself out over the season' pesh, that's a lie, you NEVER hear of a major decision costing them the match, not EVER. They are fecking cheats, pure and simple and i'm sick to death of it.

Come on Utd, fecking do them. Do it for the good of Scottish football.

Dirk Diggler
Scottish Mafia strikes again.

FOUR dodgy penalty calls in the first four games involving the Old Firm?

Mad Vlad right enough.

We're all paranoid.

It evens itself out.

What about Banks last week?

Etc etc.

I know the likes of Miko is paid good money to be disciplined, but to ne fair I honestly dont think i could play against the OF without either breaking legs or chinning the ref!!!

Other than a severe lack of ability and the fact im a fat ******, i guess thats why im no a pro!!

Ryan Gosling
We're all paranoid.

It evens itself out.

What about Banks last week?

Etc etc.

It evens itself out over the season. For the Old Firm.

My uncle's a sellik fan, he sent me a text saying 'I want to win fair, it's got to stop It makes Scotland look as corrupt and carved up as the italian leagues.'

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Other than a severe lack of ability and the fact im a fat ******, i guess thats why im no a pro!!

Not if the lass I picked up in Amsterdam last week is anything to go by

It's corrupt anyway, about time something was done about this, no wonder we are seen as a footballing backwater! What an embarrassment!

Saw 5 minutes of this game during half time of the Chelsea FC game. Corner for Dungdeh Hibernians, so cue some outrageous shirt pulling and wrestling from Jim Vinegar on Lee Wilkie. No action taken.

Just seen a replay of the MhcAnus incident. No action taken.

Desperately bad refereeing. No surprise there. Do I feel sorry for Dungdeh Hibernians? No, for two reasons.

First they should have backed Mr Romanov after the Andy Davis fiasco.

Second they should have told Terrorist FC to GTF with the ticket surcharge.

You reap what you sow. Fact. :mad:

Still time for a second dodgy decision. I suspect that's why ref number one went off - he couldn't afford to give another one. :o

Therapist, I agree with your sentiments RE Celtic (**** of earth) and Codheids (Vermin).

But your grudge against United baffles me. It leaves you open to criticism about plain discrimination. It seems you hate them because they had Hibernian in their name and are based on Irish Republican roots (which they have since distanced themselves from and have no interest in.)

I'm happy fort Craig Levein.. he's a good man.

GIRUY GLASGOW CELTIC AND THE SFA MAFIA. VERMIN.

alwaysthereinspirit
It evens itself out over the season. For the Old Firm.

My uncle's a sellik fan, he sent me a text saying 'I want to win fair, it's got to stop It makes Scotland look as corrupt and carved up as the italian leagues.'

We're more corrupt due to the fact our problem starts with our own association. Doubt our refs even take bungs. They do it for love of club.:sad:

hearts_crazy
reports say that he has

That'll do me, one down how many cheating bar stewards to go?

Maybe this is the only way to stamp out the blatant bias in our league, crock all the refs.:toasting:

Horatio Caine
That'll do me, one down how many cheating bar stewards to go?

Maybe this is the only way to stamp out the blatant bias in our league, crock all the refs.:toasting:

Bad management from ra Sellick though. Richmond injured by one of his own.

Never mind - plenty to take his place no doubt.

Bad management from ra Sellick though. Richmond injured by one of his own.

Never mind - plenty to take his place no doubt.

Nakamura will probably get fined from Sellick for it

Hungry Heart

Who thinks the SFA will cash in on the wave of distain by supporters and try and appease everyone by banning Richmond from officiating for several weeks, for 'poor performance'?

His ban will run out around about the time his ankle heals conveniently mind you...

Archived