Possible signing??

vanman1

Up the town last night got speaking to a well known football pundit (non weegie) who says Chris Killen to Hearts is almost a done deal, when he returns from the Olympics.

Had a good chat with him, especially about the Old Firm refereeing bias, he said he couldn't agree more and that he could tell me things that have happened involving the ugly sisters that I wouldn't believe!!! (think i would though, especially based on Dougals performance yesterday)

About a month ago this idea was floated by someone who's profile said "Occupation - Agent".

Now it could be a big lump of festering sheeite but you never know.

FWIW I'd take him.

I think it would be a mistake tbh.

Signing a striker just for the sake of it is not what is required. I tend to think (if reports are correct) that Tullberg will be our Killen style striker, and we require a pacy, more poacher like striker. Given he would be coming from C*lt!c, he would cost a lot with regard to wages and it would be a waste IMO.

Ginger God Is Back

Chris Killen is a complete donkey.

No thanks..next rumour please..why would we we sign him when we have taken Tullberg on loan when he looks a very similar player to Killen...and I mean stature etc..knowing our luck though..he will be a poor mans Juho Makela....

Up the town last night got speaking to a well known football pundit (non weegie) who says Chris Killen to Hearts is almost a done deal, when he returns from the Olympics.

Had a good chat with him, especially about the Old Firm refereeing bias, he said he couldn't agree more and that he could tell me things that have happened involving the ugly sisters that I wouldn't believe!!! (think i would though, especially based on Dougals performance yesterday)

Get your new best mate to come out publicly.

Even as a starter, tease us by giving us all a clue to who he is.

Deek the Queen does it matter if its my first post or my 7060th im just telling you how it is, ok????

The guy I was speaking to is non British,used to play with the Hobo's and works on the TV and for a newspaper, sound guy.

Deek the Queen does it matter if its my first post or my 7060th im just telling you how it is, ok????

The guy I was speaking to is non British,used to play with the Hobo's and works on the TV and for a newspaper, sound guy.

Lovell?

Initials SL ?

Killen is a rats boaby with no loyalty to anyone or anything besides himself. He is also an injury magnet, and we have too many of those already.

Why would Stuart Lovell know details of the transfer between a Sellik player and Hearts?

Has he ever had any links to either team?

Whenever these threads "i met so and so and they said we are signing so and so", i always wonder why the person met would know about this and then i'm not surprised a few days later when the transfers don't happen.

Why would Stuart Lovell know details of the transfer between a Sellik player and Hearts?

Has he ever had any links to either team?

Whenever these threads "i met so and so and they said we are signing so and so", i always wonder why the person met would know about this and then i'm not surprised a few days later when the transfers don't happen.

Did they not play together at Easter Road?

If not maybe the connection is that they are both from Australasia and are friendss.

Did they not play together at Easter Road?

If not maybe the connection is that they are both from Australasia and are friendss.

Lovell left Fester about 7 or 8 seasons ago.

Maybe the Aus / NZ thing though.

Is Killen even fit to play at the moment?

Isaac Begbie

I dont think many jambos share that opinion on him.

I think he was one of those footballers that you didn't like because he played for Hibs but you respected him as a footballer (Gough, McStay, Goram etc.) and as a pundit he seems to be very balanced and certainly doesn't favour the old firm like so many do.

I think Lovell's a very good pundit actually.

Agreed. He's put the boot into us a fair few times but whenever he has it's been merited, in spite of his previous allegiances.

He scored at Tynecastle for Hibs at the Gorgie end once.

Can't remember if we won that game or not. I think it was the same game when Jimmy Boco got knocked unconscious.

Ray Winstone

Lovell is one of the better pundits that covers Scottish football....

Although if anyone saw last weeks 'inside SPL' he was a bit Sh*t when partnered with Scott Booth.

siegementality

Does Craig Paterson also fit the bill?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

:slither: No idea what this smiley means but it looks the part so in it goes.

As for Killen i would take him.

LarrysRightFoot

One thing is for certain we cannot go through the season with Mole and Ksanavicius up front. Our midfeild (once Eggert or Ruben replace Karipidis) is pretty good but just looking at our front too at Ibrox yesterday I had the feeling the only way we would score would be from a set peice.

I think Killen would do a job for us and would happily take him.

However, I also think a fit and eager pairing of Tullberg and Nade, while not being the quickest, could destroy SPL defences.

actually, I do. I've met him a couple times randomly, sat next to him on a plane once, he's seems a genuinly nice guy who likes his football and captained livvy against hibs in the cis cup final. good enough for me

Dirk Diggler
:pmy head was up my arse at the time.

That'll explain a few of your posts on the Steve Banks thread.

:P

siegementality
That'll explain a few of your posts on the Steve Banks thread.

:P

Only a few?

Doctor FinnBarr

Seems a bit unfair!

:flagwave:

Out of interest, how many posts do you need to amass before you can start posting rumours?

I don't have any to post; am just intrigued about the implied correlation between posts and rumours.

Greedy_Jambo
One thing is for certain we cannot go through the season with Mole and Ksanavicius up front. Our midfeild (once Eggert or Ruben replace Karipidis) is pretty good but just looking at our front too at Ibrox yesterday I had the feeling the only way we would score would be from a set peice.

I think Killen would do a job for us and would happily take him.

However, I also think a fit and eager pairing of Tullberg and Nade, while not being the quickest, could destroy SPL defences.

Have you seen Tullberg play?

LarrysRightFoot
Have you seen Tullberg play?

I do hope this statement doesnt come back and bite me on the ar*e in the future but no I havent seen Tullberg play but I actually trust Csaba (so far anyway) and I dont believe he would sign him if he didnt believe he could do a job for us.

To add to my earlier post although we dont have an attacking midfielder in the centre of midfield I do think we could be pretty good from middle to front with a midfield and attack of;

Kingston

Ruben

Stewart

Driver

Tullberg (hopefully)

Nade

Now if we could just get them fit and Obua (who again hopefully is good) in at left back we would only be a right back and a centre back (maybe) short of being a very good side.

john brownlee

Funny that cause I heard that it was macdonald

I haven't heard any rumours, and dont really care who we get just as long as we get a striker who is a proven goalscorer.

On a separate note I want to say that Nade did pretty well when he came on on Saturday. Did tire (no surprise) however came deep to collect the ball and managed to hold it up to allow the midfield to come into play. If we ever did manage to get him fit he could be decent.

Angry Haggis

Did you meet Amy MacDonald too? :P

Archived