Hearts fans

speedbump

Most Hearts fans make me sick, ****ing easily turned by the "scottish mafia" media, never have any of you lot spilt blood for the cause!

siegementality
Most Hearts fans make me sick, ****ing easily turned by the "scottish mafia" media, never have any of you lot spilt blood for the cause!

Drunk alert!!

Cause? What frigging cause?

Sounds like a wanky call to arms for the 'casual' bretherin. If it is, shove your cause up your arse. If not, learn to type words which make sense.

siegementality
Cause? What frigging cause?

Sounds like a wanky call to arms for the 'casual' bretherin. If it is, shove your cause up your arse. If not, learn to type words which make sense.

The "I'm bleedin cos I'm pished and fell over" cause

Rudolf's Mate

Yesterday proved the week before was merely a false dawn! We need quality in many places and we simply don't have it!

Miller Jambo 60

What are you on about (TORY)

Stewart MacD

1. Please translate into English "Easily turned by the 'Scottish mafia' media" and

2. "spilt blood for the cause".

The latter sounds immature, the former incomprehensible.

Miller Jambo 60

Sorry mate you like me a pure SNP .

We need quality in many places and we simply don't have it!

Most importantly in that poncy fluorescent yellow strip blawing the whistle.

Ridiculous original post.

I spilt blood for the cause yesterday.

Actually, it was a pint.

And it wasn't for the cause, it was because I was steaming.

Oh well.

ToadKiller Dog

If HEARTS fans make you sick then fester road might be your cure.

As yet i have not had,chick dung Stuart Dougal or Gordon Smith at my door demanding money with menace or making me an offer i cant refuse.

Spilling blood are you at war with gordon smith?.

speedbumps drunkin ned post of the year.

If HEARTS fans make you sick then fester road might be your cure.

That's a bit off mate. :(

I know Speedbump and we could do with more Hearts fans that are as committed as he is.

csaba the hut!

Whats spilling blood 4 the cause about???and as 4 the scots mafia thing is true,yesterday dougal was just an example!How the sunday mail said he had a great game al never know??

ToadKiller Dog

I know Speedbump and we could do with more Hearts fans that are as committed as he is.

Maybe but to state "most hearts fans make me sick" is more than a bit off ,it a comment you would expect on wecollectdogendsofftheground.net .

it would help with an explanation as i dont see where a majority of hearts fans are falling in line with chick young ,murdo mclouds and keith jacksons view of scottish football.

By the sound of it the OP should be committed.

joe kickass2

Best op ever. I'm so inspired i'm self harming right now whilst looking at the team photo for 1998. Beat that for commitment!:rockon:

Rudolf's Mate
Most importantly in that poncy fluorescent yellow strip blawing the whistle.

Agreed however we can hardly lay claim to being done out the game when we never really posed a threat up front!

Nucky Thompson

I know speedbump too and the chances are he was out of his skull when he posted this morning:th_wink1: 6.35am and not been to bed yet:devlish:

Turned by the scottish media? Who? Hearts fans hate the weege media.

stevieC@pivot

Posting whilst still bevvied ,we`ve all done it !!;)

Wow as drunk posts go that is up there with the best of them.

When you wake up with a killer hangover i would love to know what you meant by this cause im not sure if i would agree with you or not as i havent got a clue what your referring to.

:toasting:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO K

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1. Please translate into English "Easily turned by the 'Scottish mafia' media" and

2. "spilt blood for the cause".

The latter sounds immature, the former incomprehensible.

Schoolboy error there mate. You're not going to get an answer using words of more than two syllables.

All quiet on the western front. I'm dying to know about this bloodspill stuff.... :biggrin:

C'mon Speedbump, a few ibuprofen and some vitamin C...you'll be fine...now come and tell us what you're on about.

What the **** are you wafflin about?! Did you forget to get your repeat prescription on Friday? I'm sure there's an emergency doctor we can call if your having withdrawl symptoms!

alwaysthereinspirit

Years ago I fell at Tynecastle and scraped my hand. There wasn't a lot of blood but still..........

Years ago I fell at Tynecastle and scraped my hand. There wasn't a lot of blood but still..........

I bust my lip jumping about in the shed when we scored the 3rd goal against Celtic in Nov 91, does that count?

alwaysthereinspirit

If he's not commited he should be.

alwaysthereinspirit
I bust my lip jumping about in the shed when we scored the 3rd goal against Celtic in Nov 91, does that count?

Spilt blood is spilt blood. Welcome aboard.

I think the OP has a good point a lot of Hearts fans have ****ed me off over the years aswell :mad:

Aw diddums. :P

Ray Winstone

What a hero this boy is.

Nothing like a witch hunt eh.

The boy has posted something daft whilst bevvied.

Hang him now i say.

Jeez.

I got a nose bleed once sitting right at the very back of the Wheatfield Stand:confused:

alwaysthereinspirit
I got a nose bleed once sitting right at the very back of the Wheatfield Stand:confused:

The very back or near the back. Near the back just doesn't cut it with our original poster. :toasting:

Captain Lithuania

Thats cause my friend, we aren't hooligans.

Walter Payton
Nothing like a witch hunt eh.

The boy has posted something daft whilst bevvied.

Hang him now i say.

Jeez.

No spilt blood after a hanging though Adi. Maybe they should go "Braveheart" execution style.

Captain Lithuania
No spilt blood after a hanging though Adi. Maybe they should go "Braveheart" execution style.

Hung, drawn and quartered :D.

Son Of Anarchy

For "the cause"? Surely "the cause" is to support Hearts FC at every possible oportunity? I went through hell to get a ticket for ipox on saturday.I went through hell having to suffer all those bloody shell suits,bucky bottles and comical accents, and suffered horrendously the next day with a hangover at work,now thats what i now call "for the cause".

As for the "spilt blood" you would have to explain that one mate.As a very EX hooligan myself the definition can vary greatly from me to the guy sitting beside me in the wheatfield.Growing up is hard to do but we all manage it though,try it.games can be so much more fun when (a) you actually get to see the game, (B) you wake up in a proper bed and not a cell,© you dont have to keep watching your back anymore.So,i guess ive spilt blood on many occasions but my reading of this phrase is now interprited as "the efforts you go to" to support the team.Which links in perfectly with "the cause" phrase.

Drunken posts are usually hilarious but yours (OP) shows passion to a extent so well done mate. Only thing id add is,dont hate fellow jambos.Nowadays we are all so much more different than the old "shed" days but still should have one common goal,the supporting through thick and thin of Hearts FC.

Archived