Blame Berra, Not Dougal!

bobskeldon

Totally comfortable, playing with a bit of confidence, Rangers not hurting us until Berra (international player my a**e!!!) decides to head a ball at the back post that has been struck like an exocet missile from a free kick and is heading for a bye kick! Poor, poor decision.

Nonsense. Berra had one of his best ever games in a Hearts shirt today (as did Zaliukas) and the only person to blame for the first goal was Lee Wallace for his hopeless attempt to tackle a centre half.

Totally comfortable, playing with a bit of confidence, Rangers not hurting us until Berra (international player my a**e!!!) decides to head a ball at the back post that has been struck like an exocet missile from a free kick and is heading for a bye kick! Poor, poor decision.

i once new a bob skeldon is that really your name?

Two games into the season and the Berra baiting begins. It seems that Hearts fans are the only ones that can't see that he is a good young defender.

Two games into the season and the Berra baiting begins. It seems that Hearts fans are the only ones that can't see that he is a good young defender.

I also cannot understand the Berra baiting.Good honest player who has more good than bad games.

Doctor FinnBarr

Hear Hear!

siegementality

Is Berra part of the "Mafia" then? I thought all our defeats were down to them.

Professor.Arturo

Are you being serious? did you watch the game?

Can I write Mod edit myself? :slither:

portobellojambo1
Nonsense. Berra had one of his best ever games in a Hearts shirt today (as did Zaliukas) and the only person to blame for the first goal was Lee Wallace for his hopeless attempt to tackle a centre half.

100% correct. He was in a wide position, had plenty of time to break both of his opponents legs and/or concede a free kick well away from the danger area, and failed to do either.

the only person to blame for the first goal was Lee Wallace

As hopeless defending goes, his contribution was world class. :mad: :mad:

Miller Jambo 60

MA HA are you a JAMBO:hobofish:

Berra has to take part of the blame for the first goal............gave away free kick (never a free kick tbf imo), then poorly headed the ball back out, then after Wallace missed his man, Berra also half heartedly attempted to cut the ball out. Yes Wallace was a main culprit at the first, but Berra must share a wee bit of any blame.

Apart from that i thought Berra along with Zaliukas had a good game in the centre of defence, goals apart McDonald had absolutely nothing to do, and the 2 off them also involved themselves well at the other end of the park.

If McDonald had shouted to Berra to leave the ball, the gaol would probably been prevented.

As for the guy wwho criticised Thomson, what game were you at?

A team that contained Driver, Kingston, Karipidis and Thomson and you pick on Berra?

:rofl:

I actually thought Thompson and Karapidis were OK, agree about KIngston and Driver but none of these players cost us a really important loss at a time when we were comfortable! Berra did!

Were you melted Bob or did you forget your specs.

It would help if you actually stated which comment you are suggesting I didn't have specs for, Berra's header (of which Wallace' part in the goal was only a secondary offence), me thinking that Thompson and /or Karapidis did OK, me thinking that Driver (again) and Kingston (again) are murder!

It would help if you actually stated which comment you are suggesting I didn't have specs for, Berra's header (of which Wallace' part in the goal was only a secondary offence), me thinking that Thompson and /or Karapidis did OK, me thinking that Driver (again) and Kingston (again) are murder!

Having seen it on SatanTV I wouldn't blame either of them.

Berra headed the ball away from danger and Wallace read what Bagheera intended but was fooled when he FELL over the ball resulting in Lee being wrong footed. He then duffed a cross which fell to one of them.

All in all I thought the first goal was a bit unfortunate.

Apart from the obvious ridiculous f*****g refereeing yesterday (that will obviously be swept under the carpet and never mentioned again because it's f*****g rangers) I thought our performance was very positive. I thought we were the better team, far more dangerous only lacking a decent striker (and an impartial referee). I think we're in for a good season.

My opinion of rangers supporters has sunk lower than I thought it could as they are just ridiculous pathetic spoilt idiots. "We deserve better" ****** OFF!

And the jambos singing "hello hello" yer a ******in embarrassment.

Dougie Masterton

I agree with Bob on this one. Aimless cross going out for a bye kick. No need to play the ball. Maybe if we had have played with an experienced goalkeeper he might have got a shout to let it go. But once again in Glasgow we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Wallace is just not the answer. He has shipped goals at Ibrox before. I think he plays with lead in his boots because he is so slow and is easily skinned.

So Obua is coming in, but Csaba talks so highly of him, that it would appear he will be playing in midfield or just off the striker. It almost strikes me that playing Obua at LB is a waste.

Sooooooo, we need a LB and a RB.

A team that contained Driver, Kingston, Karipidis and Thomson and you pick on Berra?

:rofl:

Why on Earth Driver felt the need to turn and go backwards everytime he got the ball on Saturday is beyond me.

andy1874hmfc

I thought Mikey Stewart could have done a better job to clear the ball.

john brownlee

but it doesn't take away the ridiculous Gref decisions.

you can go on and defend the Grefs but when was the last time a team that's not the squirm get that many in their favour. On average I say the squirm get at least four or five a game mind you not all are exercised to there potential but they are helping hand and both sets of players know that.

Captain Lithuania

Are you Dougal in disguise? :hobofish:

Captain Lithuania
I was there.

You weren't just there. You were on the pitch.. In the black uniform. Wi' the cards? You know..? The referee? You ARE Dougal. :hobofish:

Apart from the obvious ridiculous f*****g refereeing yesterday (that will obviously be swept under the carpet and never mentioned again because it's f*****g rangers) I thought our performance was very positive. I thought we were the better team, far more dangerous only lacking a decent striker (and an impartial referee). I think we're in for a good season.

My opinion of rangers supporters has sunk lower than I thought it could as they are just ridiculous pathetic spoilt idiots. "We deserve better" ****** OFF!

And the jambos singing "hello hello" yer a ******in embarrassment.

Totally aggree, everything was impressive apart from our final third of the pitch. But we were never gonna get anything from the smelly ****my ****ehole! Onwards and upwards!

Um, whoever was meant to be picking up Lafferty / covering that area of the pitch is surely to blame.

He was given enough time and space to tie his boots up first.

Archived