Drinking Thread

Doctor FinnBarr

chester copperpot
Anyone giving it a bash tonight?

:)

I bashed the bevvy early on at the Fairfield Bowling Club Govan, have calmed down now due to having far too much earlier on. ;)

Jolly good chaps, drinking on an empty head at the mo waiting on a pizza turning up!

;)

"Drinking on an empty head" :confused:

What exactly are you going to do with the pizza when it arrives ;)

chester copperpot

Knowing BJ, prob snort it. ;)

He thinks with an empty head too sometimes, going to try and get him to get another infraction tonight. :P

Doctor FinnBarr

Leave it for brekky!

:slither:

watched football in the pub today i am pretty pished that blonde beer is pretty mental 8 pints new record for me:toasting::toasting::toasting::toasting:

Doctor FinnBarr

Still waiting for it, you feel like telling them to feck off when they arrive but, you're in a catch 22.

Harry Palmer

I am slightly inebriated. Too much cheap LIDL vodka followed by Stella....

BJ, tell them that they are late and that you refuse to pay full price. If that doesn't work complain.... say the pizza was cold or fusty etc...

Doctor FinnBarr
I am slightly inebriated. Too much cheap LIDL vodka followed by Stella....

BJ, tell them that they are late and that you refuse to pay full price. If that doesn't work complain.... say the pizza was cold or fusty etc...

?3 discount and Simon says sorry!

The Old Tolbooth
watched football in the pub today i am pretty pished that blonde beer is pretty mental 8 pints new record for me:toasting::toasting::toasting::toasting:

Poof! :P

Where are the girls that normally post on the drunk threads?

:confused:

I was off the booze the night as I was on standby to pick up my parents from Glasgow Airport but just had the call to say I'm not needed, so cheers!

I think any female will do for BJ tonight hunny, watch yersel :eek:

:eek: Totally mis-read that at first glance. Took a few seconds to register BJ was an abbreviation for Bikerjambo ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
:eek: Totally mis-read that at first glance. Took a few seconds to register BJ was an abbreviation for Bikerjambo ;)

Damn, I thought it meant blowjob!

Thanks for that i just spilt my wine lol, good one though u are on the ball tonight no pun intented :)

The Old Tolbooth

Heh heh, it had the desired effect then ;)

Harry Palmer

I just read the highlighted quotaeee after reading your comment and all I can say is:

:4_1_72::4_1_72: I was looking fr the ROFL smilie but couldn't be ersed hunting for it.

Doctor FinnBarr
I just read the highlighted quotaeee after reading your comment and all I can say is:

:4_1_72::4_1_72: I was looking fr the ROFL smilie but couldn't be ersed hunting for it.

Frazer, you look quite tidy, doing owt later?

The Old Tolbooth
I want to know if the pizza has turned up yet

Are you looking for a bit then?

(erm pizza I meant) :wacko:

chester copperpot
well i don`t like pizza, so lol

tonight on the flirting thread, we have JM, knowing full well his missus will see this if I keep putting it back to the top. :rolleyes:

So l take it pizza turned up either that BJ is drunk and asleep ;) he has 4 mins to midnight where is is told to go to bed if not sleeping already :)

chester copperpot
So l take it pizza turned up either that BJ is drunk and asleep ;) he has 4 mins to midnight where is is told to go to bed if not sleeping already :)

He's trying to behave, as he keeps getting infractions for being bit of a toot'n'annie.;)

He's trying to behave, as he keeps getting infractions for being bit of a toot'n'annie.;)

what can i say to that than :)

chester copperpot
what can i say to that than :)

You should commend him on his commitment to try stay out of trouble.:rolleyes:

I dunno to be honest.

You should commend him on his commitment to try stay out of trouble.:rolleyes:

I dunno to be honest.

Now now Andy we both know what with his name ur neighbour thread there is no way he can stay out of trouble ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

Staying out of trouble big style! You only get into trouble when posters that sound like a professional and their names start with a T grass you up to the mods for calling them a clown!

other half's away to bed so i'm having a couple of cans, watching The Jerk and playing some poker...:)

Archived