100m Final

Sooperstar

I've never seen anyone slow down the way he did, yet still beat a World Record.

:eek:

Me neither, Gavsy. Me neither.

He said he wasn't fussed about the record, just wanted to win. He'll do it in the 9.5s next time, easy.

It's amazing how he slowed down and started celebrating and still smashed it, considering folk are wearing these swift suits in an effort to shave a couple of hundredths of a second off their time, he just doesn't care :D

He said he wasn't fussed about the record, just wanted to win. He'll do it in the 9.5s next time, easy.

It's amazing how he slowed down and started celebrating and still smashed it, considering folk are wearing these swift suits in an effort to shave a couple of hundredths of a second off their time, he just doesn't care :D

I'm glad someone managed to make out what he said cos I didnae have a clue!

I'm glad someone managed to make out what he said cos I didnae have a clue!

Fantastic accents on those guys eh! Love how they started playing reggae music afterwards, but unsure as to whether that's like the equivalent of a Scotsman winning it (ha) and them shoving on The Proclaimers...?

Fantastic accents on those guys eh! Love how they started playing reggae music afterwards, but unsure as to whether that's like the equivalent of a Scotsman winning it (ha) and them shoving on The Proclaimers...?

It probably is! They should have had Levi Roots at the finishing line with his guitar!

I don't know why you're laughing about a Scotsman winning it, I could take him in a head to head, I'm just too lazy!

I thought the same, John! Is it not the Jamaicans who were complaining that they had been tested too much? It was a stupid amount of times over the period of 5 days.

They should be testing Andy Murray, jakey hibs ******.

The Old Tolbooth
I thought the same, John! Is it not the Jamaicans who were complaining that they had been tested too much? It was a stupid amount of times over the period of 5 days.

They should be testing Andy Murray, jakey hibs ******.

Ha ha!!

If they knew which team he supported he'd be tested every hour :)

Angry Haggis

Some performance. Drugs? Lets hope not...but I am all for compulsary drug testing of all medal winners as well as random tests.

I don't know why you're laughing about a Scotsman winning it, I could take him in a head to head, I'm just too lazy!

Following the Phelps diet?:rolleyes:

Archived