When is enough enough?!

AberJambo

Two weeks into the season, and already each week the main talking point is referees and the er, unusual, decisions towards the old firm. When is the footballing community going to finally stand up against this utter nonsense in a united front?! I never went to the game today but didnt everyone who did feel like a victim of crime? You pay good money to see a game of competitive football which for all intents and purposes is fixed? Surely given this affects a large amount of people there must be some kind of legal implications?! Fans not getting what they paid for, players not getting bonuses they otherwise would get? Im just completely lost as to how such as shambles is allowed. We, the non-old firm teams MUST be our petty bickering to one side and make a united stand against this. Demostrations at games etc. Christ, even sections of the media are slowly beginning to see it.

Two weeks into the season, and already each week the main talking point is referees and the er, unusual, decisions towards the old firm. When is the footballing community going to finally stand up against this utter nonsense in a united front?! I never went to the game today but didnt everyone who did feel like a victim of crime? You pay good money to see a game of competitive football which for all intents and purposes is fixed? Surely given this affects a large amount of people there must be some kind of legal implications?! Fans not getting what they paid for, players not getting bonuses they otherwise would get? Im just completely lost as to how such as shambles is allowed. We, the non-old firm teams MUST be our petty bickering to one side and make a united stand against this. Demostrations at games etc. Christ, even sections of the media are slowly beginning to see it.

Spot on. At least in countries like Italy and France deal they with their corrupt elements in football.:mad:

Thunderstruck
The decisions even themselves out, sillyworks.

Don't they just! Smellies get benefit last week, the other half of the axis of evil gets some help this week. All is well in the world.

Decisions even themselves out?! Yup, I truly have no doubt in my mind that we will get decisions throughout the season to even this out. But are the old firm going to get the decisions against them to even their share out? I dont think so.

The other clubs all had the chance to do it when we stood up to the SFA after Davisgate but they all collectively soiled their trousers.

Its us falling foul of it this week but it will be someone else tomorrow and next week. And when they whine about it I hope they look back with regret about doing sod all back then.

Aye!

At the end of the season, it's pretty even between the number of little helping hands that both Celtic and Rangers get!!!

It is now so bad, the referees don't give a monkey's uncle who knows it!!!

Today was so blatantly set up to help a struggling Rangers' side and to give Vlad a slap on the pus!!!

ANYONE who thinks that the Scottish game is fair and above board is seriously deluded!!!

Dirk Diggler

ANYONE who thinks that the Scottish game is fair and above board is seriously deluded!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing how two teams who have about ten times (and more) spending power than the rest still need helping out so much.

They really must be incompetent.

They never stood up for Vlad because they are too scared to do so,Vlad is a one army against them and will never be hushed

The other clubs all had the chance to do it when we stood up to the SFA after Davisgate but they all collectively soiled their trousers.

Its us falling foul of it this week but it will be someone else tomorrow and next week. And when they whine about it I hope they look back with regret about doing sod all back then.

Yeah your'e right!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

The Micky Mouse Scottish game has been run like this for years and will

always be run like this . Get used to it

The best position in the league is 3rd

We need to infiltrate the SFA

Why don't we start a new recruitment campaign to get Jambos involved in

getting their refereeing badges and then we can play the old firm at their own game

alwaysthereinspirit

Mr. Smith, welcome to our wee world at the other end of the Scottish game.

I know you're being facetious. I hope anyway.

i think they should bring in foriegn refs then there would be none of this nonsense and would eradicate blaming the ref! Means we would be able to tell whether its our team needs to try harder. At the moment we all have different views on this.

Tried so hard to watch this today withour maroon tinted specs on but in the case of Miko, felt he was a marked man before he kicked a ball! His first card was very soft and from what I saw Papac pulled his jersey. Give him his due he just gave a wry smile and got on with it. Second yellow was deserved and silly considering he already was on a card but guess he must be human!

As for the mid field they didnt play as well today but I still think the free kick awarded before the goal for them was also a very soft one!

Hey ho only an opinion tho!

I

Amazing how two teams who have about ten times (and more) spending power than the rest still need helping out so much.

They really must be incompetent.

They are incompetent. Look how they get on in Europe when they don't have the refs on their side....

simply do not send a team to the evil town. call the whole set up into question,. unfortunately i cannot see the rest supporting it, this league is bent

They are incompetent. Look how they get on in Europe when they don't have the refs on their side....

I used to cite that one.

I suppose Seville and Manchester ended that one, for a while.

Foreign refs sound great. But imagine it last season?.

They'd have to be permanently booked into a Motherwell hotel.

I'd prefer if we just win, we know how it works so there is nothing to be confused about. FFS, We never did enough against Rangers, we had 3 or even 2 shots at goal.

I'd prefer if we just win, we know how it works so there is nothing to be confused about. FFS, We never did enough against Rangers, we had 3 or even 2 shots at goal.

In the end, that's about it.

We didn't do enough, and I felt beforehand it would be that way.

You're always in it at 1-0 though, as was seen from the handball incident.

I think we all know we aren't strong enough.

A couple more wins against smaller teams and some new signings before the window closes will be nice.

The rest depends on the players we then have and the manager.

The second post in a row I will agree with you!

Our refereeing bias can ONLY be changed by a movement by a number of CLUBS against the scottish game. Fans can do nothing and one club can do nothing.

Archived