Over to you Csaba

hearts00

Well, I have not seen the incidents yet, but we are only two games into a new season and yet another red card. We need to clean our act up this season and this is a bad start.

Csaba has to fine Miko for this. We could say he was unlucky, ref could have kept him on etc etc, but the Lithuanians' have to stop diving, or giving the impression they are diving, and Miko has been guilty of lunging into some pretty crazy tackles in recent weeks - think Hull (booked), last week (luckily timed it just right or he would have been booked, and then today.

Another reason why you can't give Miko the benefit of the doubt is that this is his fifth sending off. Time for Csaba to act after all his talk about discipline and fine Miko.

Today, was exactly as I predicted, a poor Rangers winning 2-0. It sounds like we defended really well but were never going to have the creativity to score at Ibrox today. Hopefully, Tullberg and an ever fitter Nade will help. However, the midfield is perhaps a worry today - Larry has had a terribly poor start to the season, and I don't know why Karipidis is playing ahead of Ruben and Jonsson.

This was simply a game to get out the way though, and I am looking for us to kick on against the teams that we should be beating, starting next week against St Mirren. Obua and Tullberg will make us a better side, but another two signings would not go amiss.

Well, I have not seen the incidents yet, but we are only two games into a new season and yet another red card. We need to clean our act up this season and this is a bad start.

Csaba has to fine Miko for this. We could say he was unlucky, ref could have kept him on etc etc, but the Lithuanians' have to stop diving, or giving the impression they are diving, and Miko has been guilty of lunging into some pretty crazy tackles in recent weeks - think Hull (booked), last week (luckily timed it just right or he would have been booked, and then today.

Another reason why you can't give Miko the benefit of the doubt is that this is his fifth sending off. Time for Csaba to act after all his talk about discipline and fine Miko.

Today, was exactly as I predicted, a poor Rangers winning 2-0. It sounds like we defended really well but were never going to have the creativity to score at Ibrox today. Hopefully, Tullberg and an ever fitter Nade will help. However, the midfield is perhaps a worry today - Larry has had a terribly poor start to the season, and I don't know why Karipidis is playing ahead of Ruben and Jonsson.

This was simply a game to get out the way though, and I am looking for us to kick on against the teams that we should be beating, starting next week against St Mirren. Obua and Tullberg will make us a better side, but another two signings would not go amiss.

Stopped reading after bold

Everybody loves Baz

What an irrelevant post.

You haven't seen the incidents but you feel you have the right to ask to have Miko fined??

I did see the game. Miko's first booking wasn't a foul, thus his 2nd booking (which was probably deserved) should not have resulted in him being red carded. Miko has received 4 red cards in the SPL, 3 of which have come against Rankgers.....coincidence, I think not.

Jambof3tornado
The OP is a wee bit daft.

But I agree, we need to sort out our 'bad boy' image overall.

The only bad boy image we have is for diving,and only the lithuanians appear to get booked for it(the other squad memebrs seem to get away with going down lightly). The only way round this is for Csaba to come out publicly and state that any players booked for simulation will be fined by the club. Maybe then refs will start to think that the club doesnt condone this behaviour and will maybe give Audrey or Miko a free kick every now and then!!!

SFA **** **** ****!!!:toasting:

Dirk Diggler

best_thread_ever.jpg

:rolleyes:

How about instead of looking to clean up our act, we highlight that this was in fact the second time Miko has been sent off at Ibrox unjustly.

And lets not forget the circumstances which surrounded his first red card in this country.

Corrupt. Corrupt. Corrupt.

EDIT - For my 10,000th post I feel I must.

FTH.

winston churchill

miko should never have been sent off in the first place.

kirk bigfoot took him out with a straight arm, and miko gets booked for diving...................please.

I`m more concerned we keep playing one upfront. Ok, maybe Csaba thinks we haven`t enough fit/good enough strikers at the mo but i really hope he changes to 4-4-2 when he has a chance.

It sounds daft but i think Hearts struggle more with one upfront when we play on bigger parks.

You need good movement and timing to make 4-5-1 work and i don`t think we have that going forward.

It may work on a tight Tynie, but we really need to go with 2 up and be more direct and maximise the space on the park instead of mediocre defenders getting away with murder by conceding lots of ground.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

The OP obviously has not seen the incidents.

The first card was beyond belief.

The second was a 50/50 but it was a lunge. The ref if he was a balanced individual would have spoken to Miko and said calm down, you have a yellow already. That type of refereeing no longer exists. Referees in Old Firm matches know they will be defended by the beaks. They do what they like. They are fecking old Firm fans themselves. They come from areas infested by them.

It will never end. It will never change. Other clubs should look to themselves and think hard about the teams that they field in these matches as I said in my thread on weakening teams for these matches deliberately.

hoof.hearted

Have a word mate. Talk about shoot first, ask questions later.:(

EDIT - For my 10,000th post I feel I must.

FTH.

Good on you my man.

Now its time to let rip :P

Does not change the fact that Miko is not learning from his mistakes. If his booking for diving was a shocking decision then yet again the refs are disgracing themselves. However, Miko made a rod for his back by clear diving in the past and is being punished for his reputation - he has to take some of the blame for that.

What we can not argue about is that he is on a booking and throws himself into a sliding tackle. That lacks discipline and brains. He is not learning and I am sick of watching Miko over the last four years or so, because it is always one step forward three back. It is becoming a lttle manotinous.

Dirk Diggler
However, Miko made a rod for his back by clear diving in the past and is being punished for his reputation - he has to take some of the blame for that.

Whoa....

He served his time, did he not?

A foul is a foul, Every incident should be judged on it's merits.

The referee should not be looking at what player is involved and then making a decision.

Because that is EXACTLY what happened with the first booking today.

Archived