Forget today, its all about the next games...

Don Juan

Hearts v St Mirren

Hamilton v Hearts

Falkirk v Hearts

Hearts v Inverness CT

A great chance to get a good few points on board.

Mon the JT's!!

hear hear our season really begins next week and the next 4 games will tell us all we need to know about csabas revolution. We never do well at hunbox thanks to the mafia:mad:

Clerry Jambo
Hearts v St Mirren

Hamilton v Hearts

Falkirk v Hearts

Hearts v Inverness CT

A great chance to get a good few points on board.

Mon the JT's!!

Spot on DJ - we were getting nowt today - absolutely shocking record at Ibrox and we have went there with far better sides.

The next few games as you highlight will for me determine whether top 6 is achievable or not.

Next week for starters is a must 3 points - We need to be very hard to beat at Tynie and start taking 3 points in most matches.

Jambof3tornado

Thank Jeebus someone has seen sense. One defeat at hunbrox and half our glory hunters throw in the towel. Next week we need to get back on track, and a win is a must if we dont want to start dropping down the league(although at this stage any win shoots you up 3 or 4 places).

CALM DOWN!!! Mon the JT's.

Miller Jambo 60
Spot on DJ - we were getting nowt today - absolutely shocking record at Ibrox and we have went there with far better sides.

The next few games as you highlight will for me determine whether top 6 is achievable or not.

Next week for starters is a must 3 points - We need to be very hard to beat at Tynie and start taking 3 points in most matches.

Good guys some pos action we are great but raw we will kill a lot of teams.

Dougie Fraser thinking of wee jockey GORGIE RULE

Said at the start of the season that getting our home form back to what it was is the priority. No more silly defeats to Inverness and Kilmarnock at Tynecastle.

The first test of that is next week.

Thank Jeebus someone has seen sense. One defeat at hunbrox and half our glory hunters throw in the towel.

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure this time time last season we had diddly squat points so at least we won the first against Motherwell.

Ideally we'd be looking for 12 points from the next 4 games but realisically I think we'd want 2 home wins and possibly 1 away. So a haul of 9 or maybe 10 points would be a great return.

hear hear our season really begins next week and the next 4 games will tell us all we need to know about csabas revolution. We never do well at hunbox thanks to the mafia:mad:

What he said^

Snake Plissken

I take the view that we've got this game out of the way early and can now buildup a run of results, if we're sitting on 10-12 points at the end of the next four games I'll be pleased and encouraged.

Archived