that eejit on sportscene

jack hmfc

Robbos Right Peg
saying rangers playin kaunas reserves right now.****ing ****

Actually I find that quite funny

WELL,WELL,WELL! There's a surprise! Pat Nevin just said Rangers free-kick that lead to the goal wasn't one, a Rangers player dived and the referee let it go, the ref's been very poor by all acounts, Miko's been sent off, Hearts might've had a penalty in the dying minutes for handball in the box but was missed by the ref, as expected...........need we say more?

it would be funny had it not been for the fact that we as licence payers are paying for that ****'s wages.

Robbos Right Peg
You must be a riot at parties

:rolleyes:

I'm now actually finding this thread quite funny. FFS some folk should chill a tad.

Some of that lot would be lucky to get a game for Koonas reserves :(

it would be funny had it not been for the fact that we as licence payers are paying for that ****'s wages.

Exactly.

Everyone who saw it and was offended by it should complain. At the very least they should tell him not to be so fecking disrespectful ever again.

ToadKiller Dog

Its just a sad hun fudd making himself and the unwashed feel good about themselves we know that the purpose of bbc scotland is to make the ugly fans feel safe and warm ,dont let it get to you.

Thunderstruck
WELL,WELL,WELL! There's a surprise! Pat Nevin just said Rangers free-kick that lead to the goal wasn't one, a Rangers player dived and the referee let it go, the ref's been very poor by all acounts, Miko's been sent off, Hearts might've had a penalty in the dying minutes for handball in the box but was missed by the ref, as expected...........need we say more?

Exactly! Bigfoot goes down easily and is "threatric", Miko goes down and it is "well what more do you expect from a man with his history". So much for fair and impartial.

Email in and complain.

Fecking weegie bawbags.

Some people really should get out more!

Get out then ya mod edit.

No thanks. I do find it quite funny though how easily offended some folk are are the merest hint of a non-complimentary comment about Hearts, even ones intended as jokes.

You should do a tag team combo, you sit here and email in a complaint, and the OP can protest outside the BBC Scotland offices. Force an apology out of them?

No thanks. I do find it quite funny though how easily offended some folk are are the merest hint of a non-complimentary comment about Hearts, even ones intended as jokes.

You should do a tag team combo, you sit here and email in a complaint, and the OP can protest outside the BBC Scotland offices. Force an apology out of them?

Did I say I was going to ?

Edit: In fact, forget it. Don't bother replying. Someone like you isn't worth the bother.

Dirk Diggler

Hearts get beat, Hibs get their first win in 4 months under their belts and look who appears.

Great.

siegementality

So do I. Some people need to stop being so anal.

:hobofish::mad:

Hearts get beat, Hibs get their first win in 4 months under their belts and look who appears.

Great.

funny, i was thinking the same thing

Nucky Thompson
I do find it quite funny though
So I notice. You're trolling round every thread looking for digs and getting people to bite:mad: Fecking Troll.

ToadKiller Dog
So I notice. You're trolling round every thread looking for digs and getting people to bite:mad: Fecking Troll.

Nothing new from figoo

ernie winchester
Some people really should get out more!

You really are a complete and utter MOD EDIT eh? Away back under your rock.

Rabbie_Burns
You really are a complete and utter t1t eh? Away back under your rock.

Now now, dont mock the afflicted !

Used to have it on Ignore but realised it was much more interesting (in a car crash sort of way) to see what a complete saddo they truly are and think how fortunate myself, plus anybody I care about, are to not be like that... :(

Archived