Strength or Weakness

CJGJ

Well, decision has been made and no matter your thoughts on whether it is a good or bad move it is clear the manager has decided that you cannot keep goal and be a coach at the same time.

I have to say I admire the strength of character to insist upon this move and from interviews today it seems we may still be in market for another keeper.

Firm, decisive and clear -- another pointer to a manager with some backbone.

PS I am not 100% sure that the move to coaching is right for Banks or us at this particular moment but the strength to make that decision and even more not to delay it until after the game today has to be admired.

Well, decision has been made and no matter your thoughts on whether it is a good or bad move it is clear the manager has decided that you cannot keep goal and be a coach at the same time.

I have to say I admire the strength of character to insist upon this move and from interviews today it seems we may still be in market for another keeper.

Firm, decisive and clear -- another pointer to a manager with some backbone.

PS I am not 100% sure that the move to coaching is right for Banks or us at this particular moment but the strength to make that decision and even more not to delay it until after the game today has to be admired.

Why didn't he make this "Firm, decisive and clear" choice last week ? Would have done JM no harm but a huge lot of good to play last week and for Banks to be on the bench.

Archived