Soccer AM

Adi Dassler

Whoever this new geezer is he's well out his depth.

This programme has gone seriously downhill.

The only reason for watching now is to get a perv at the Soccerette.

Helen Chamberlain seems like a reasonable sort.

Is she even still on it?

helen is still on he new guy is dont know how to put nicely s*** has been the same since lovejoy left still what else am i going to perv on a saturday morrning

Griclesfield

Soccer AM is on par with Friday / Sunday Night project - was class for the first series then gradually went down hill week by week ... same joke, same guests on a rotation basis .....

I could just about stand goldstein, at least he seemed to have a bit of a personality...this new guy is dire....bring back lovejoy!!!!

Griclesfield
Is it still Andy goldstein?

nah sky sports didnt renew his Soccer AM contract ... hmmm i wonder why.

Its being going downhill for about 5 years now IMO.

Since Lovejoy actually started to believe that he was a spokesman for the men of Great Britain.

Carl Spackler

Ever since Sheephead and the bloke that did "I'm here all week", the spoof of Liam Gallagher, "a right touch" and the cheesy joke bit after the soccerette etc left the programme has lost it.

Stiil, the Soccerette this morning was superb.

TBH, even when Lovejoy was there, it was on its way downhill.

Have you ever come across someone as self-important as Tim Lovejoy? He's unbelieveable. It's a shame if they're looking for Max to step into that persona, as Lovejoy was a different gravy.

As a matter of fact, what the hell is Lovejoy doing these days?

PS. Just setting off for Hunbrox.. 'mon the JT's!

hoof.hearted
helen is still on he new guy is dont know how to put nicely s*** has been the same since lovejoy left still what else am i going to perv on a saturday morrning

:mw_confused::mw_confused::mw_confused::mw_confused::mw_confused:

Don't know why but the dude Max reminds me of a regional radio DJ. must be the way he talks.

give him a year and he'll be running his own mobile DJ stand available for weddings, christenings and bar mitzvah's etc etc

oh and Lovejoy can be found on sunday mornings on a BBC2 food/chat show. same chat as soccer am really. He is a one trick pony. but you can relive the old soccer am days without giving sky any money.

I think Lovejoy has been away long enough now for Rocket to step in rightfully take over the mantle of saviour of soccer AM, otherwise I think this will be its last season.

the programme should have been scraped years ago, even before that tit lovejoy jumped ship. The jokes have been done to death, the basic elements of the show have remained the same. I mean, we're still getting the same old jokes about Leeds, Boston etc. They were pish the first time they got churned out nevermind 6 years down the road.

Archived