Daily Record Row Z: Latest Hearts Blog

Jammy Git

Ah that Glesga banter.....you can't beat them (thanks to certain pussy-footing laws which prevent me from doing so).

Take it like myself, you've been told ad nauseum what the Hu...sorry Gers re going to do to us as well?

I've kept my powder dry as it will be so funny if we pull it off (God willing.....)

Have to go as the police.... RFC Supporters Club want a quiet word with me!

;)

Griclesfield

great read - very true statement about Vlad gets it everytime something happens down tynie yet David Murray gets away with it ..

Is what he says about Vlad's Lithuanaian roots actually true?

On the BBC Vlad documentary it said he was a Muscovite, therefore a Russian.

Chad Sexington
Is what he says about Vlad's Lithuanaian roots actually true?

On the BBC Vlad documentary it said he was a Muscovite, therefore a Russian.

Vlad is Russian.

He moved to Lithuania.

Say what you want about Murray,at the very least he is trying to do something about rangers bombing out of europe.

What did Vlad do when everyone and their dog knew we needed to strengthen our squad with decent players to try and compete in europe,erm feck all thats what,we had very little cover in mid-field and really needed a good quality signing,did he deliver ,did he feck.

Don't try and compare the two, DM as ploughed millions of his own personal wealth into rangers,we get a great big loan,great init.

Vlad is Russian.

He moved to Lithuania.

Correct, aged nine. But they seem to treat him as a pesky Russian Cold War kid, not one steeped in Lithuanian heritage too. I find it annoying, but could have worded it better. Hands up.

Archived