Tx-jambo -the Rangers match-can't pm you

mac

Scott, tried to reply about meeting tomorrow 10.00am at Murphy's, if it's open - here's the response I get:

tx-jambo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.:(

Please clear it out so we can set something up.

Mac.

Scott, tried to reply about meeting tomorrow 10.00am at Murphy's, if it's open - here's the response I get:

tx-jambo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.:(

Please clear it out so we can set something up.

Mac.

Scott is my brother in law - will call him in the morning and let him know your looking for him.

Taking it your watching the game in Orlando?

I've been here since 1998 - it was so lonely here, so glad that Scott moved from Houston - now there's two Edinburgh Jambo's in Orlando!

(Please don't repeat this, but Scott said to never attempt to drink you under the table!) Look forward to meeting you!

Scott's managed to persuade Derek, the Manager at Murphy's Irish bar on I-Drive to hook up a room with a TV so we can watch Hearts in a bar! I could only ever see Hearts playing Celtic at The Lucky Leprechaun! (stupid Celtic supporters bar, who were never from Scotland).

Takes about 40 mins to get to I-Drive and locate, due to the distances, so without the chance to make any arrangements, here's what I'm going to do - watch it at my place on Hearts World - here's my address: 11342 Carabelee Circle, Orlando FL 32825 - put that in MapQuest and you can get directions - our phone number is (407)273-6818 - you're welcome to bring some early morning beer! (Bring your laptop just in case)

Listen to Csaba - you cannae not get pumped up about this!:)

I've been here since 1998 - it was so lonely here, so glad that Scott moved from Houston - now there's two Edinburgh Jambo's in Orlando!

(Please don't repeat this, but Scott said to never attempt to drink you under the table!) Look forward to meeting you!

Scott's managed to persuade Derek, the Manager at Murphy's Irish bar on I-Drive to hook up a room with a TV so we can watch Hearts in a bar! I could only ever see Hearts playing Celtic at The Lucky Leprechaun! (stupid Celtic supporters bar, who were never from Scotland).

Takes about 40 mins to get to I-Drive and locate, due to the distances, so without the chance to make any arrangements, here's what I'm going to do - watch it at my place on Hearts World - here's my address: 11342 Carabelee Circle, Orlando FL 32825 - put that in MapQuest and you can get directions - our phone number is (407)273-6818 - you're welcome to bring some early morning beer! (Bring your laptop just in case)

Listen to Csaba - you cannae not get pumped up about this!:)

Sorry mac I just got in ill call you in the morning and come over if its better for you

Archived