Reasons to love Heart of Midlothian Football Club

Craigieboy

The fans, songs we sing & atmosphere at Tynie (it is the best in the country). If you take someone to their 1st games at a jumping Tynie then they will be hooked forever. I know i was

Where do you start?

The history embedded in the club, coupled with that unmistakable pride that, despite the crap, you support Heart Of Midlothian Football Club.

There is nothing in the world that would ever take that place in your heart that you reserve especially for Heart Of Midlothian. It is who you are and what you stand for.

It's more than a football club, it's a way of life.

I could literally go on for hours explaining why you love Hearts.

The most romantic name in world football.

McCraes Battalion.

The best club badge (Old version) in world football.

The best club song in world football.

Belong in the best city in the world.

WE ARE THE HEARTS!

:)

Knowing that despite putting up with lots of crap, every now and again we can have a great game, team or cup run that will live with you forever.

...and always being better than the Hobo's of course.

I have cried twice in my lifetime.

The first time was when my dad passed away.

The second time was when we won the cup in 2006.

Thats what this club means to so many people.

Buffalo Bill

What do I love most about Heart of Midlothain FC?

The club always seem to take us to the edge; sometimes for better, sometimes for worse.

Imagine, just for a second, supporting a boring team. How dull would that be?

And I still have dreams of a 'next level'. As if we want to go somewhere higher and better.

That's what I love most about the club. That, and the name, the badge, the colour, the stadium, the supporters, the pubs, the city, the history and Gorgie.

Gorgie Rules.

Buffalo Bill

Blood runs thicker

We have a history we need to fight for

hearts fans are proud... due to history if anything

We're more than a football club which is more than most of uk football teams

Real hearts fans dont expect they respect

Buffalo Bill
Without the Jambos who else is gonna take you on emotional rollercoaster throughout the season. ;)

The Gyle Shopping Centre.

Buffalo Bill

The Gyle Shopping Centre.

Buffalo Bill

Very true - used to work there before moving down south.

King of the North

Robbo.

Fozzy on the fence.

Neil McCann in the league cup final.

Rudi celebrating against the hobos.

Crying at darkheid in 1998. Like a bairn.

Too many reasons. Lets not forget the best derby record in UK football, if not the world.

Robbo.

Fozzy on the fence.

Neil McCann in the league cup final.

Rudi celebrating against the hobos.

Crying at darkheid in 1998. Like a bairn.

Too many reasons. Lets not forget the best derby record in UK football, if not the world.

One of my all time favourites!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXxbpzr50YA

Brick Tamland

Love is bound without reason.

As a Hearts supporter for over 40 years now, I have seen many big games and names grace our famous colours and I have had many ups and downs, some older than me will have seen and felt more, many younger will have not.

This wonderful club that we as Hearts supporters truly love is steeped in tradition and history, it has wrapped itself around our souls, embraced our hearts and minds and we graciously accept that honour with open arms. The players have all chosen to play for our great club and wear our famous shirt and we want them to know what that means. We want reciprocation for our passion of our club.

We want our players to wear our shirt with the passion, respect, and dignity. We want our players to take a quiet moment on their own to reflect on their colleagues long gone like those from McCrae?s Battalion who gave their lives, their colleagues from days gone by when Hearts were truly great, we want our players to look around Tynecastle at the faces on the walls and think what they would do to be in their boots now, we want our players to let the spirits and souls of those long gone who adorn the walls to talk to them so that when they close their eyes they can hear their voices? ?Come on son make us proud?, ?do it for us? ?do it for the fans?, ?play for the shirt, die for the shirt? ???.

Because that?s what we would do.

We want our players to write their own names into our clubs great and rich history, forget their bonus money and play for what really matters in this game; the club, the history, the fans, their colleagues long gone. We want them to role their sleeves up and play for our shirt with passion, with blood and snotters and to try like they have never tried before, to find that extra yard like their life depended on it, turn 50:50?s into 60:40?s knowing that we will all be right behind them with every pass they make, every tackle they make, every shot they take and every goal they score.

Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts wraps itself around your soul like no other club can and nothing you can do will ever make it leave.

Toxteth O'Grady

As a Hearts supporter for over 40 years now, I have seen many big games and names grace our famous colours and I have had many ups and downs, some older than me will have seen and felt more, many younger will have not.

This wonderful club that we as Hearts supporters truly love is steeped in tradition and history, it has wrapped itself around our souls, embraced our hearts and minds and we graciously accept that honour with open arms. The players have all chosen to play for our great club and wear our famous shirt and we want them to know what that means. We want reciprocation for our passion of our club.

We want our players to wear our shirt with the passion, respect, and dignity. We want our players to take a quiet moment on their own to reflect on their colleagues long gone like those from McCrae?s Battalion who gave their lives, their colleagues from days gone by when Hearts were truly great, we want our players to look around Tynecastle at the faces on the walls and think what they would do to be in their boots now, we want our players to let the spirits and souls of those long gone who adorn the walls to talk to them so that when they close their eyes they can hear their voices? ?Come on son make us proud?, ?do it for us? ?do it for the fans?, ?play for the shirt, die for the shirt? ???.

We want our players to write their own names into our clubs great and rich history, forget their bonus money and play for what really matters in this game; the club, the history, the fans, their colleagues long gone. We want them to role their sleeves up and play for our shirt with passion, with blood and snotters and to try like they have never tried before, to find that extra yard like their life depended on it, turn 50:50?s into 60:40?s knowing that we will all be right behind them with every pass they make, every tackle they make, every shot they take and every goal they score.

Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts wraps itself around your soul like no other club can and nothing you can do will ever make it leave.

Cracking post Willie G

coppercrutch

No reason required. Another pointless thread.

Next we will have a 'Reasons to hate Celtic' and 'Reasons to hate Rangers' thread......

;)

Sums it all up for me .

The club were absolutely fabulous with our family when my son sadly passed away.

great post WG

Geoff Kilpatrick

Heart of Midlothian ends up consuming your brain. If men think about sex every six seconds, Hearts fans think of HMFC for the five seconds in between!

Archived